COVERGIRL Lash Exact

Filtered by skin tone : Other
COVERGIRL Lash Exact
Lash ExactLash ExactLash Exact

Pros:
- very smooth formula that is not clumpy, goopy, chunky or smeary
- stiff plastic brush with short bristles; great for bringing out the length in each individual lash; not clumpy at all; smooth formula makes it easy to re-apply 2-3 times with no clumping whatsoever
- end result are long, defined lashes that look clean and natural
- good staying power, doesn't run or flake off
- low cost, can replace mascara very inexpensively

Cons:
- you have to have some natural fullness to your lashes, otherwise I think this product will give you too much length but no body (spider lashes)
- this product is not going to give you very dramatically lengthened/thickened lashes, but it's a very good "natural mascara"

on 11/5/2009 5:56:00 PM

This is such a great, natural looking mascara. It lengthens without clumping and adds a nice color to my lashes. When I want to have a more natural look, I wear this.

on 10/26/2009 12:29:00 AM

I have been using this since it came out. Can't find anything else that lasts like this that isn't waterproof. I like it cause you can leave your lashes natural or build it up with multiple coats. With other mascara's I usually end up with mascara all over my face by the end of the day. That never happens with this. This is not the night out on the town mascara, more like a good day time mascara. I agree with some of the other comments, it dries out quickly, but so what its pretty cheap, and I only use mascara for 30 days before I get a new one. I am generally a fan of cover girl mascara's. I have tried all the super expensive brands and I never find that they are any better for everyday. So I am sticking to this, cheap, easy to get, never runs. Good standard daily mascara for a more natural look.

This was one of my first mascaras I really liked. I love the cute packaging. It did make my lashes longer. However, if you want volume (which I did), try Lash Blast. It's much better!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like it alot. Darkens my lashes and makes em alot more dramatic.

Only thing is it flakes alittle after awhile =(

on 3/23/2009 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara. Much better than the MAC ones and 1/2 the price! It gives my lashes length and volume. Definitely a repurchase.. but did they discontinue it? I couldn't find it at the dept store!

Excellent mascara, wow! My lashes get long and don't clump. I went through an entire tube of this and didn't shed a single eyelash, therefore I find this mascara to be quite gentle. I always use washable mascaras. I haven't purchased this since Lash Blast came along but if Lash Blast were to one day disappear, I would definitely repurchase Lash Exact. Cover Girl came up with some awesome mascaras and cheap, too! Often times, these are available at "buy one get one free" prices, can't beat that.

OMG, this is my best mascara I've ever used in my life so far! I regretted that I spent like 20, 30 dollars on expensive brand like estee lauder and Dior with so so effect on my eye lash than cheap dirt like this mascara. After reveiwing all the review, I decide to give it a try, and I am glad I did! it makes my lash look so long and without any clump, not even one. I love this, and would defenitely will repurchase this product. It is easy to remove, too. I might stock up few more when it is on sale.

on 7/8/2008 5:22:00 PM

I bought the wrong Lancome mascara (which i hated) and stole this one from my mom....it's good. I wore it in the darkest black and it seperated and extended my already semi-long eyelashes. It's still not better then some other's I've tried but its better then the Maybelline one that comes in the pink tube and green cap (YUK!)

on 6/22/2008 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have put away my MAC zoom lash for this. I love it, and at 6.00 bucks doesn't break the bank.