COVERGIRL Lash Exact

COVERGIRL Lash Exact
Lash ExactLash ExactLash Exact

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this used to be my fav but recently i purchased it all happy and i was disappointed it works OK for a week or so then just seemed dry after didnt elongate my lashes and if you put too many coats you have small spider legs i only reccomend a couple of coats literally no more then two works good on lower lashes though cause the brush which i do like (rubbery not plush)

on 4/24/2012 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I absolutely despise this mascara. Id rather wear nothing at all on my lashes!! It barely defines, and it smudges and falls out during the day. hatehatehatehatehate this product.

on 5/28/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this mascara hurt to go on. it gave me nothing. NOOOOTHINNNNGGG! just made my eyelashes spikey. not good. it ran out quickly and the "blackest black" color was just terrible. i'm a religious covergirl buyer (my HG's being covergirl exact eyelights and volume exact) this LET ME DOWN

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This did nothing for me. Much like all of CG's other new mascaras. I haven't found a usable one among them. It barely adheres to my lashes and does nothing for them. I minds well not even wear mascara with this stuff. Don't buy.

on 1/18/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Not impressed. I got 2 tubes in a BOGO sale and the 1st tube dried out on me in 3 days. Plus it made my sensitive eyes burn. Will not buy again! Sticking with my Maybelline Full n Soft.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ok do NOT get this mascara, it is jut like the Maybeline " Define a Lash" with the flimsy annoying rubber applicator, if the rubber applicator is your thing I say stick to Lash Blast ( cover girl orange bottle)

This one was annoying to apply, and also it smudged bunches throughout the day ( with TFSI primer on too!) Which i found amazing.

on 8/29/2009 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't do much for my short lashes.. it clumped too =( I was hoping these straight comb brushes would be different.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was completely unsatisfied with this product. I have no idea how it got such good ratings. The brush is terrible, making my lashes clump. The consistency is super liquidy, which weighed my lashed down. It gave length but no volume. This product went right into the trash.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was really hilarious for me.....I was soooo lookin forward to trying this and yet I was disappointed...again :( I was with my friend and after i put on three coats she said, "so did u put it on yet?" LOL! Needless to say this is NOT my HG mascara since it obviously did nothing for my lashes :(

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff really was not all that amazing. It made my eyes burn like crazy - and I don't need hypoallergenic makeup. I really can't believe how horrible this stuff was. My eye lashes were really stiff too!