COVERGIRL Lash Exact

Lash ExactLash ExactLash Exact

4.3

on 6/1/2018 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up because it was a great deal but I didn't really love the product. It was a good formula and easy to apply with the thin wand, but it took too many coats to build up and I don't have time for that especially at 5 am when I have to get ready for work. It goes on beautifully and you can see exactly every lash as it separates them and gives them a super thin layer of mascara. If you are looking for a natural look or don't mind the multiple coats to get what other mascaras can do in a single coat, then it might work for you. This did not work for me and I only tried it for about a month before deciding I didn't have the patience or time to sit and do multiple layers when I could use another product instead and be done with it. If you like Cover Girl Great Lash, this is an identical product. It does the job, but it has to be built up. I didn't have any trouble with irritation or scent or anything other than too many layers are needed. It did not flake off and I only had a little smudging beneath my eyes at the end of the day. It washed off easily. It wasn't a terrible product, but it just wasn't suited for my needs.

on 6/18/2015 10:59:00 AM

I prefer a "natural" (i.e., not made-up) look and this mascara fits the bill perfectly. It highlights my lashes without clumping them together or making them look like twigs stuck on my eyelids.

It doesn't work as well after a few weeks, but it's cheap enough to just toss and get another.

on 11/15/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

My fav mascara in brown or black brown when I can find it. The local Walmart still stock this but they placed it on the bottom row so you have to bend down and hunt for it. It never irritates my eyes, it gives my lashes some definition and it washes off easily. I have noticed that the price for this has gone up lately. It used to be around five dollars.

on 9/26/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have sparse, thin, straight lashes. This mascara in waterproof is one of the very few I've found that will hold a curl (after using a lash curler) all day. I like a lot of oomf so I add a layer of DiorShow mascara on top to make my lashes even darker and thicker. Perfect!

This is the easiest mascara to put on..........NEVER clumps. It is good for daytime but as others have said, probably not dramatic enough for night. I would definitely buy it again, can't beat the price. I have been looking for a good cake mascara but a salesperson at Sephora told me cake mascara harbors lots of bacteria ???????? so that's why I can't find it.........Comments?

I LOVE this mascara...if it gave me just a tiny bit more volume, it would be an HG. Its a nice formula, goes on smooth and sleek...and makes my short asian lashes look fantastic. AND it doesn't do the clumpy build-up thing and it fixes my wayward lashes...making them fan out spectacularly.

on 5/16/2008 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The only mascara, high end or cheap, that does not smear on me. I don't think it adds much to my lashes but it won't leave me with a halo right beneath my eyebrows!!
I keep looking for my HG but I don't think there is any mascara that adds volume and does not smear. Doesn't exist at any price!!

on 7/5/2006 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have worn Lancome Definicils for years. I have tried almost every mascara on the market but none could compare to Lancome. Finally I have found an inexpensive mascara that does as well, if not better, than Lancome to make my skinny blonde lashes look long and lush. As a contact lens wearer I find that this mascara does not irritate my eyes. Lash Exact is a keeper. Good-Bye Lancome Hello Cover Girl.

on 1/4/2006 10:17:00 AM

Love this mascara. I have been searching for one that works on me, older eyes. This is it and it is a lot cheaper than many others. This does not give me panda eyes. Lashes are nicely defined. Comes off easily when I want to take it off. Much better than the Diorshow that I spent big bucks on and did not like at all. The all time best mascara was the Lancome Immencils that has not been available for many years.