MAC Lustre in See Sheer

MAC Lustre in See Sheer
mac see sheer lustre lipstickLustre in See SheerYSL, MAC & Chanel SwatchesMac See Sheer

4.2

on 9/2/2016 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

They didn't lie when they used sheer in the name. This kind of a coral tinted balm on me. It is a nice fresh color, and a way to do coral that is not too in your face. Like Syrup, it has a nice sheeny moisturizing finish, so for me it is a great during the day low maintenance lipstick when I want a warmer lip.

on 3/28/2016 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I bought this colour 4 days ago & haven't stopped wearing it since! So fresh & spring like even if the weather here isn't nearly as joyful as this lipstick! Lovely color, lovely sheen,feels good on the lips. However the formula is a bit patchy & not as smooth as expected. I also feel like the lines in my lips are more visible & any patches are shown more so it gets 1 star less for that.

To Read all 180 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is officially the lipstick I've been searching for! I have looked at this shade online several times but as it is a Lustre finish and the name being See Sheer I thought this lipstick wouldn't really be opaque. I ordered it after looking at swatches as I was still on the hunt for a moisturising, yet opaque lipstick in a specific shade. This is what I was looking for - the exact formula and the exact colour :). Despite it being a Lustre finish, it is very pigmented and only needs one swipe to get the full effect. The colour is almost like a mix of Crosswires and On Hold. It is absolutely perfect and is genuinely the first time I've been happy with everything about the lipstick - the longevity, the shade and the texture. I'm NC20 with green eyes and this shade is very complimentary against my skin tone. I'm so glad I didn't let the name put me off. I was actually torn between this and Vegas Volt but I'm so happy I ordered this. I will definitely be repurchasing and will probably buy a back up too :).

on 12/9/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I'm n18-nc20 and I absolutely love this lipstick. It has a beautiful summer bright coral color and the lustre formula makes the lips very smooth and shiny. I will definitely repurchase!

UPDATE: nope, I won't repurchase. I really like the colour but the lustre formula is driving me crazy: it doesn't stay and it's just too high maintenance. I'll be looking for this colour in other formulas.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My favourite mac lipstick, on my skin tone this shade looks very natural and I wear this as an everyday lipstick, creamy and keeps the lips moisturised.

on 6/22/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Lipstick is one of my ALL time favs! I have very pale skin and cool undertones, so generally I can't wear coral lipsticks. I wouldn't call this lipstick coral, but it has coral undertones. It livens up my complections like no other, for sure a great buy!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Zero lasting power! A tinted lip balm lasts longer. I don't care enough about the color to reapply every 40 minutes. I won't repurchase.

absolutely Love this shade.It's also helpes to moisture my lips..<3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this. It makes my lips look really nice. The shade AA4 is amazing. It lasts more than 8 hours on my lips. The best part is, it keeps my dry lips moisturised which is very rare for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color on me - I think it's a very flattering color on medium skin tone. However, this lipstick is so drying on me! It makes all the flakes on my lips stand out so I am hoping that the lip balm that is supposed to come soon will make this wearable for me. I love this color and its staying power, but a lipstick that makes a lip look dry and flaky is no-go for me.