Clinique color surge butter shine - fresh watermelon

Clinique color surge butter shine - fresh watermelon

4.4

on 11/17/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very moisturizing lipstick that has poor staying power. The color is nice for anyone with cool toned skin.

on 11/16/2012 5:23:00 PM

I love this lipstick it looks beautiful on! :) One of my favorite go to lipsticks! My friend had this and recommended this shade to me so I bought it and am glad I did. It's very moisturizing also!

I really love the colour and texture of this l/s. It applies like a really soft silky balm with sheer red colour and looks like a gloss on the lips. Really brightens up my face without being dramatic, and very pretty for the spring/summer. The formula rehydrates the lips really well (actually, Clinique has some very good quality l/s IMHO) and the bamboo packaging is chic. Only drawback is it doesn't last very long on my lips, but we can't win can we?

on 4/26/2006 7:20:00 PM

This lipstick has the perfect consistency. It's very moisturizing and glossy, which makes it easy to wear, but it's not as goopy as a typical gloss. It's kind of the best of both worlds.

I love the color. It looks extremely bright in the tube, but I find that it looks very natural on my lips. Like everyone else has said, it is a pinky red, the color of watermelon! If you have fair skin with bluish undertones and dark hair like I do, it definitely provides that snow white look.

I have been wearing lipstick since I was thirteen! I am obsessed with lipstick! And this is the only one I wear right now...I think it might be my HG!

on 1/2/2006 11:28:00 AM

Never before have I worn lipstick until I tried Buttershine. I've long detested the heavy texture and unnatural look of full-on lipstick so I have always stuck to lipbalm and gloss. But Clinique has really taken the cake with this one!

It's sheer, it's weightless, it's moisturizing and dewy...and that silver bamboo case....

Fresh Watermelon is a luscious pinky-red that instantly brightens the face. I'm wearing this daily now and can't live without it!

Popular Lipsticks