ABBA Botz

No Image

3.6

My only complaint with this product was i felt it drained the volume from my hair. I have always been in search for the ultimate "curly hair product" (being a curly & fine hair victim :) but this seemed to not give the full-motion i'm used to with my hair. The smell was great and the texture was just fine. If there's advice from anyone on how to do better, i'm always open!

on 7/7/2004 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is hands down the best styling gel ever! I think I own about 5 backups of this.

on 8/15/2003 6:15:00 PM

Still not even sure what this stuff does but my hair loves it!!! Almost done with my first tube and will repurchase. I use it both when I dry naturally and when I blow straight. It really helps kill frizzies and enhance curl (or seems to) when I air dry. And when I blow out I use the Botz and then a bit of Redken Outshine... great combo for me. My hair gets silky smooth and it feels like Botz protects it.

This is a fantastic product! It gave me volume and control, without any stickiness or crunchiness, and didn't weigh my fine hair down. I use a quarter-sized dollup on my just-past-shoulder-length, layered hair, and it's perfect! Plus, it kept my style for over 13 hours. Not bad, if you ask me!

on 5/3/2002 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This made my wavy hair fall down flatter than flat. I tried using just a tiny bit and then it just seemed like I didn't use anything at all. sigh. No happy middle ground here.

on 1/20/2002 7:33:00 PM

I love this product for my curly, fine hair. Does WONDERS for my frizz, as good as mousse except no cruchy feel afterwards. I give this product a full 5, hands down. I love the way it looks and feels best when used with my Revlon Lotta Body Moisturizing Setting Lotion.

on 1/19/2002 10:24:00 PM

Volumized my long straight thin fine hair for the 1st use, then got flat over conditioned hair for every other use afterwards. Wouldn't buy again.

Popular Styling Products