The Body Shop High Shine Lip Treatment in Plum Pudding

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is such a gorgeous colour. I wouldn't call it a gloss, more of a balm but the scent is wonderful and its sheer but gives a very subtle hint of colour and wow, my lips feel so soft after using it. 5 lippies and more!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this yesterday after trying some at The Body Shop. The color in the tube looks dark but it's not really. It goes on like a dream on my lips and is sooo pretty. It just enhances the color of my lips and addes shine and sparkle its MLBB. It last pretty well... I had a few onion rings with ketchup after application and it stayed on... Kind of expensive though... 11.50 before tax but with tax it was 12.45 kind of expensive... Now that I think about it I should just splurge on Lip Venom next time I see it LOL I imagine this would imagine this color looks good on everyone though :)

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/19/2005 11:12:00 AM

Wow wow! I am so glad I bough this color. After purchasing a sort of beige bronze color of the High Shine Lip Treatment last year and being so impressed, I thought I would give this color a shot. It's a plum cranberry color with little flecks of a light gold sparkle, feature as a lip gloss for Winter 2006. Not too much sparkle either. The great thing about this product is it makes your lips just dark enough and has just enough sparkle. I paid $13 for it I think, which is a bit pricey. It's the same size as a Lancome JT. It is not drying at all! It really moisturizes your lips and it is not too gooey or sticky. I wear this color alone without any lipstick and my lips look a lot more plump and luscious. It tastes just like the Cranberry lip balm from Body Shop, but it's a lip gloss and treament in one.
I would say this color would look amazing in the evening over a lipcolor similar to the color of the gloss, but it's nice to wear alone too if you are in a hurry and don't want to fuss. I prefer this lip gloss to MAC or to Lancome JT's or L'oreal's JT's knock off version.

Popular Lip Treatments