China Glaze Innocence

InnocenceInnocence

3.9

on 2/23/2016 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm always on the alert for neutral polishes that could go with my light yellow/olive skin. Turns out this one is still too peachy-pink for me, and streakier than Mark Roberts at a rugby game. Back to the store it goes!

on 8/7/2014 7:50:00 AM

This is a lovely color nail polish. However, it chips terribly on day two...this is using a base and top coat! Tried this polish for over a month with the same terrible results.
This polish goes in the garbage.

on 5/25/2014 2:53:00 PM

I do own a lot of sheer pinks or nudes. This is one of my favorites. It applies evenly. I am very fair skinned and this is a pretty pale colour on me.

on 5/25/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm really surprised by all the negative reviews of this polish. I have no issues with it being streaky, actually I usually apply two coats and it looks very creamy and smooth. And with Essie Goos to Go as a top coat it lasts for ages on my nails. It is a really lovely pale sheer pink, and Lord knows nearly all polishes fitting this bill are problematic but this one really impresses me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I think the varying reviews may be due the quality of the polish. I just bought it, and it's thick and streaky. it is a beautiful color, but the streaks really damage the overall look.

on 9/5/2013 3:10:00 PM

This polish applies horribly and has one of the worst formulas I've ever used. It's streaky and bubbly, takes forever to dry even with a top coat and always chips within a day. Other China Glaze polishes I've used work much better so I don't know why this one has such a bad formula.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Lately I've been gravitating towards anything pale pink (makeup, clothes, etc....) and this fits into that category. Since this is a lighter color, you will need to build it up if you want it to really show. I used two coats though, and it seemed opaque enough for me. I've been wearing it for 6 days and it hasn't chipped at all. I feel really girly and delicate in this nail polish so if that's what you're aiming for, this is the nail polish for you!(:

on 7/2/2012 4:35:00 PM

I am reviewing the China Glaze nail polish in Innocence. I love the color. It is perfect for me. A light nude color. It takes ages to dry and needs a top coat to prevent chipping so thats why I only gave it a 3. But overall it has a good staying power. And the name really suits the color :P
Definitely going to repurchase it. It has become my go-to color.

i love this nail polish! it goes on non streaky and it dries fairy fast. i bought my at sally's for 4.99 and i just cant stop wearing it. it's a very sheer milky pale pink and it's not goopey at all, very smooth polish. it's very femine and it makes my hands look very polish and clean. i will repurchase.

on 4/15/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this polish! Very girly and soft! I wear this on my natural nails and my acrylic nails. This polish does not chip if you apply 2-3 thin coats

Popular Polishes