no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/03/2005

This is a warm rose with microshimmer that looks great in the colder months. It's different that anything I own. I wore it on my toes and didn't have any immediate chip problems, as some experienced below. This applied very even, but looks great with 2 coats. I think this would look fantastic on tips and toes, on almost any skin tone. I have the mini bottle, and bought it on sale for …Read more

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2.0

Sep/02/2005

I purchased this in the mini bottle. I loved the color and I put it on at home. My nails looked very pretty with this color but chipped immediately after this polish dried. I will not buy it again.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

1.0

Jan/02/2005

This is probably the worst nail polish i have ever owned. After taking this polish to a salon to get my nails professionaly done, only because i liked the color, i will never do that again! it chipped the day i got my nails done, and it just peeled off! i would never buy this polish!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

fromCrusty

Jan/19/2002

I bought this and several other colors in mini bottles, and this color is phenom - it's a neutral berry with a hint of warmth. Matches Lancome's Hanky Panky or MAC Cherish lipsticks perfectly!

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age