Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel

Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel

3.6

Isododecane, Polysilicone - 11, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Thioctic Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It felt like a primer, I think it would work really well as a primer under makeup besides just using it by itself. I used it by itself one day for a more natural look and I ended up getting a few new pimples by the end of the day. Unfortunately since this caused breakouts for me, I had to stop using it. It felt really nice and smooth though and did make my skin look very nice so if you aren't prone to breakouts I think it would work just fine! If it didn't cause me to break out I would definitely continue using it, but unfortunately that isn't the situation.

on 2/24/2016 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really like this primer for the first 2 or 3 hours that I have it on because it blurs and mattifies in a glowing way. But after that it gives me too much shine, feels heavy and it enhances my fine lines. So I won't be repurchasing this. I do think this would be wonderful for the right skin type. The color radiant is perfect for medium skin, sheer though because it is actually a primer and not a foundation. My skin type is combination with an oily t zone.

To Read all 195 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/4/2015 8:31:00 PM

Absolutely love this perfection gel. If you're looking for minimal, natural coverage this is for you. I first got it to use as a primer underneath foundation, but I can never really bring myself to put foundation on my skin. I always feel like it is cakey and too much. That's why I love this stuff. It takes away shine and evens out skin tone without it looking like I'm wearing any foundation at all. Before this I wore Bare Minerals as foundation for years, and this looks even more natural than that! It doesn't cause any breakouts, and that is always my number one concern with foundations. The consistency is like a fluffy liquid foundation and it's so soft like velvet or silk, it even makes my skin feel softer after I apply it (which I do with my fingers, no brush is needed). If you have good skin with few blemishes but still want some coverage, then buy this product!

on 11/30/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Felt really good going on but I noticed in a very short amount of time that a foundation that normally works well for me looked like complete crap.

on 9/24/2014 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this stuff! I bought the per-fékt skin perfection gel at Beauty Brands for $48 dollars. I actually didn't realize it cost that much, because I was looking at the price of the concealer which is $28 dollars... But oh well, it turned out to be worth it! I'm on the hunt for the perfect primer, and I saw a few YouTube videos from beauty gurus who recommend BB creams as primers. This product seemed like the perfect BB/primer. It claims to "even skintone, minimize pores, control shine, reduce redness, smooth, prime, per-fékt". You get 1 fl. oz. and it comes in a blue squeeze tube, has a very light consistency, and trust me, a little goes a long way! You can purchase this product in several different shades, ( I got "luminous" which is the lightest, but there is also a translucent/colorless one) but when I put it on, I really see no color. It gives me no coverage whatsoever, but I wasn't really looking for much coverage, so that's OK with me. It DOES, however, blur imperfections, reduce redness, and mattify your skin. I used the Too Faced Primed and Poreless before I bought this, and it did a decent job.. But I wear a very heavy coverage foundation (Kat Von D Lock-It) and I need a primer to keep my foundation from settling into fine lines! The Primed and Poreless created a really nice canvas and kept my makeup in place all day, but I still noticed a bit of creasing around my nose and eyes. Well, then I bought the per-fékt gel, and the first day I used it, I loved it! It kept the creasing at bay, kept my makeup in place for hours, and kept me matte all day long! Wonderful! I'm going to keep looking because I'm forever searching for the "perfect products", but unless I find something WAY better, this will be my go-to primer :)

on 7/18/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Order this via Hautelook, and of course the wrong color was sent. I kept it anyways as in the summer I'm tan and the Radiant shade worked very well. I would say this is more of a tinted primer type of product. Applies smoothly, and does blur minor skin imperfections like shallow scars or larger pores. Just leaves a hint/tint of color.

I like to use this on my No makeup days just to make my skin appear more matte and smooth. I find this gel works great on top of my foundation daily.

Due to price I will not repurchase, but will definitely try to swap for this and the Luminous shade during the winter.

on 5/29/2014 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Instant pore minimizer, improves texture, helps reduce redness and evens out the skin (if u buy with a hint of color of course), I love it but it is too expensive and the package doesnt quite help to maximize use, previous package left a significant amount of product unreachable! (I managed with a cutetip though). New package is not my friend either, loses good shape after some use.

on 1/4/2014 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This really does transform my skin instantly. It's wonderful for "mattifying" over sunscreen. "Rich" works perfectly.

on 9/1/2013 12:30:00 PM

I got persuaded to buy this by the salesgirl at Sephora who extolled its benefits and told me she was selling them like hotcakes. I loved the gel texture and the fact that the color didn't run. I used this over my SPF and it gives a fantastic end result. I use the Radiant and although it did look a bit dark once blended in it worked just right. I can't comment much on its staying power seeing my SPF 50 is quite rich, and while I agree that it doesn't give much coverage it has a translucent look that I love. It's quite expensive but I'll certainly repurchase.

on 8/28/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first want to mention that this is NOT a foundation, nor is it ment to be and its not advertised as such. It's called a "skin perfection gel" and it's described as a "multi-tasking, all in one, vitamin enriched, sweat and water resisitant skin profector. With other benefits like instantly smoothing, blurring imperfections like sun spots, acne scars and fine lines, also reducing pore size and redness, and vitamins for both long and short term environmental damage. I've only tried it a few times and maybe after a few more applications I will add another more educated review, but as of now I can only say that... itseems to blur imperfections like dark spots, some redness and acne scarring. It doesn't contain a sunscreen which would be really useful since its called a "all-in-one" and "multitaking". I basically wanted to let others know what this exactly is and what it claims to do. I mentioned it's not a foundation, the tinting is just a benefit, I'd say it's similar to a primer. It's lovely to use under foundation, it provides a smooth surface for application and gives full coverage when you use the two. If you're having a particularly nice and 'blemish-free' day I think it works nicely by itself. To conclude, give me a little more time and I will write an updated review on the other aspects of this pricey little "skin predictor". Hope I could help.