Zoya Harmonie

No Image

4.8

on 2/11/2010 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A gorgeous color. Application is wonderful and needs only 2 coats. The only thing I don't like about this is that it tends to shrink on me a lot.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a beautiful light/medium grape - 2 coat purple! It's pearlescent. A beautiful cool toned purple. My wear with Zoya polish is always great (using B3F base and top coats). Application was great - no streaks. I love Zoya's brush - it's smaller than OPI's and easier to control on my small nails. Great!

on 11/29/2005 9:33:00 AM

This was my first Zoya polish and I totally fell in love with the brand. Zoya applies so smooth and effortlessly. Harmonie is a gorgeous shimmery/pearly purple. I'd consider it a medium grape color. Not deep like a concord grape but bolder and purpley like Grape Ape. Zoya wears just as well as other brands I've tried. IMO it's all about the top coat and base coat, not the color brand.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am generally not a nail polish girl. I just can't get them to work. They're either gunky or the wrong color or a hassle to apply. Zoya has changed everything for me.

Harmonie is a super-cute pearlescent grape. The polish is thin, which means I can apply multiple coats sans gunk up or streaks. Also, because it's thin, it dries super fast. Another perk, it's not too stinky, which is another thing that turned me off nail polish.

An added bonus for this shade: I'm a ballet dancer and I have black toes off and on. It gives me purple nail beds that stand out against other polishes. Wearing Harmonie totally camouflages this, which means I can wear sandals again without being ashamed ;9

on 11/14/2005 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My first shot at a Zoya polish and I love it! This is a gorgeous shimmery shade of medium purple, and its "purple", no mistaking! If you like purple shades, you must try this one. The coverage is great, but I had to work a little to get thin coats, and so far its held up wonderfully! This brand is also toluene, formaldehyde, and dibutyle phthalate free :)

This gorgeous shimmery purple might not be for everyone, but if you like purples this is a must have. The shimmer is bold and catches in the light in a way that you just can't stop looking at your nails. Zoya polishes are one opf my favourites. The colour goes on smooth and wears well with a great top coat.

Popular Polishes