Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.9

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 6/29/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just bought this and I really like it already. But I literally got it a few hours ago so I can't say anything about the lasting effects. So far, I love that it's unscented, smooth, not greasy, and moisturizing. The packaging is simple and much better than a tub. The price was $3 which is a bit expensive for a lip balm, but I will pay upwards of ten dollars if something works. Will update after a week or so of use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this lip balm.

For a more detailed reviewed of its' actual function as a lip balm, please see my review of the peppermint variety as I do not with to repeat myself :)

While I really enjoy the peppermint variety of this lip balm I love that Dr. Bronner's makes a completely unscented version. Unscented balms in general are my favorite multi-taskers - this one is great on cuticles, patches of dry skin and even around the eyes so it's definitely a great value.

I would certainly be willing to purchase again.

on 4/17/2012 3:09:00 AM

This is my HG lip balm! The best stuff I've ever used! My lips love it so much!!

The best lip balm I've ever used on my severely cracked lips. I have 1 tube in my nightstand, 1 in my bag and 1 in my school bag. I try to remember to always have a tube of this on me wherever I go. What I love most about it is it's exactly the way it is labeled, which is naked. There is no color, no scent, no flavor. It works amazingly well for just a basic lip balm, it really moisturizes my lips! I have this bad habit of gnawing on my lips when nervous, anxious, frustrated or just feeling whatever... so my lips are always raw, bleeding, chapped, you name it... and this stuff really takes care of my lips.

on 11/18/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So of the Dr. Bronner's lip balms, I now have this one (naked) the lemon lime one, and the peppermint one (there's also a ginger one, but I hate the smell/taste of ginger so I didn't bother getting it). This one is my favorite, though I admit that it due almost entirely to the fact that the tube is purple. It really has no detectable scent, which is rare but nice in any makeup product. I find it applies smoothly and moistrizes okay. The people who say they put it on and it keeps their lips moisturized for hours- lucky you! That's amazing. I don't think any lip product does that on me, I have very dry skin in general. But anyway I think it's an adorable little tube and I'd repurchase for sure.

on 4/8/2010 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I ordered two organic fragrance free lip balms online: Dr Bronner and Badger Lip Balm. And they're both equally fantastic! I've been in a desperate need of a natural alternative to Vaseline, which I still use for its excellent water-binding properties, but I need something that's thoroughly hydrating. Dr Bronner's Naked Lip Balm leaves my lips soft and moisturized without waxy or sticky residue. It truly is odorless and tasteless, and I just love the simple ingredient list. And I only paid $2.70 for it! Now, if I could only find a decent, preferably as natural as possible, fragrance free lip balm with SPF 15 or greater...

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Beeswax*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Tocopherol

*Certified Organic

on 7/30/2007 9:27:00 PM

This is my default lip balm. I used to think it was more moisturizing and less waxy than most lip balms but still a little too waxy on the lips for me. I've changed my mind more recently and decided it's actually the most moisturizing lip balm in a tube that I've ever used. And because it doesn't contain essential or fragrance oils, it doesn't dry my lips out the way some other lip balms do. Take a look at the ingredients, and you'll realize that this lip balm is about as natural as lip balm can get.

Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Hemp Oil, Natural Tocopherols. continued >>

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I've tried everything: Burts Bees, Weleda, Dr. Hauschka, DHC, and plain old Chapstick and this outshines them all. Smooth, moisturising and great for sensitive skin or those who don't like flavored or scented lip balms.