Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 8/19/2017 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I like that it's natural, cruelty-free, had a simple cute design but it's not very moisturising and I find it coats my lips more than hydrates it.

on 6/14/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is actually a really good lip balm that is effectively moisturising and also friendly to the wallet. Product-wise, I certainly appreciate that it is mostly natural, cruelty-free, certified organic and has a very simple ingredient list.

on 11/20/2011 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've found my HG chapstick. I like switching chapstick brands, but I think I'm sticking to this one in the future. FYI, chapsticks with ingredients that irritate you also make your lips redder and fuller---but also swollen, dry, and painful. Dr Bronner's moisturizes so well my lips feel so soft. The balm sinks in and has ingredients like olive oil and avocado oil, so I feel safe eating and knowing I'm not accidentally ingesting something like petroleum or have the balm transfer to my food. It's a mid-range price for chapstick, and cheaper compared to other natural chapstick brands. I think it does have a herbal/vegetable oil scent, but for me the smell fades into the background easily.

It does its' job so well I end up using it less because my lips don't need it.

on 11/23/2007 11:05:00 PM

Love this lipbalm. Very long lasting, applies like a dream. Great stuff.

Top Rated Lip Treatments