Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.5

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A very nice lip balm, I use it before bed and wake up with soft and smooth lips. Great ingredients, the avocado oil is so nice and nourishing. Perfect night time balm!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Would I buy this again? YES! I'd buy every single tube in existence :) Just a perfect lip balm, seriously.

I used to go to this farm that was open to the public during summer, they sell home made pies, bread etc. and also home made soaps and this incredible avocado oil lip balm, it was amazing. I'd buy several tubes but they got so popular that every time I've gone back since, they are sold out. Bummer.

But then I saw the ingredients in this Dr. Bronner's balm and they were nearly identical so I bought it and it is just as amazing as the farm one, and half the price too! So awesome.

It's nourishing, feels great and makes a wonderful night balm. I exfoliate and slather this on before bed and wake up with a perfect lips.

I'm so glad I found this, would definitley recommend and will repurchase as long as they keep making it, which I hope will be until the end of time :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wanted to like. But my lips are so dry when I use this, and I have to keep reapplying. It smells nice though.

on 8/18/2015 9:10:00 AM

Amazing product- I moved to a dry climate and couldn't find a good lip balm. I tried Nivea, Chapstick, Baby Lips, Vaseline, Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, and this one wins by a landslide!
It has absolutely no scent and has a light slip to it -it makes my lips look younger, pinker, and really sinks in, unlike most balms that just stay on top of the lip. It's extremely humectant and moisturizing and lasts all night when applied before bed. My lips feel like they're super stretchy, if that makes sense! My only wish is that it was slightly tackier and not quite as slippy (it's not shiny or greasy though). Gives the lip a slight sheen and is amazing under lipstick.
I also tend to get eczema type dry patches on my lips due to allergies, kissing my dogs faces, irritation with long wear lipsticks and in ONE use, the patches are GONE. Holy moly!
I've never used a better lip product and will continue to repurchase unless something better comes along, but I doubt there is!
The package is a sweet and attractive purple twist up stick and lasts a long time. Men wouldn't be embarrassed to carry one in the pocket. I just ordered a three pack from eBay because it's not sold in my city and I never want to run out of it! Give it a try!

This is the only lip balm I use anymore. I don't even use lipstick. Here's why:
- Smooth, and emollient-rich. Doesn't just sit on your lips.
- Stays for hours. Never have I had a lip balm last this long, not even La Roche Posay Ceralip!
-NO scent or taste whatsoever. I can kiss my boyfriend and he doesn't complain of a minty burning sensation.
- Makes your lips look amazing. I find this brings out the natural color in your lips, so that lipstick or gloss is not necessary. But that could be me.
- Twist tube. I hate having to dig my finger into a pot of lip balm. It always gets stuck behind my fingernail. Ick.
-Tube lasts forever. I bought my first tube 2 months ago and it is nowhere near gone. I take it everywhere and apply it at least once a day. I love how plump and smooth my lips feel.

Now that you've read all that, go out and get yourself some!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Its meant to be unscented but has a musty mouldy herbal and honey scent which I find absolutely revolting. Also this made my lips feel super sensitive and far worse after using it. I even tried using when my lips were in great condition for a bit of moist gloss at night and after using it my lips felt sore and tender on both occaisions.

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopherol

on 8/26/2011 5:09:00 PM

Not greasy, just moisturizing, with natural ingredients. Great stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This goes on well and stays on my lips long enough to protect and soothe. Thick and lovely consistency. Finally a natural lip balm with no irritants or fragrances! One of my favorites, a real treasure! Thanks Dr. Bronner.

on 8/30/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This lip balm is pretty much perfection!

Moisturizing, quality, minimal ingredients, very reasonable price ($2.03 at vitacost.com), unscented, and did I say moisturizing??!! It truly is :)
So many lip balms cost 2-3x the price of this, and just sit on your lips and pretty much just get eaten / licked off. This actually sinks in and does the job!

on 5/15/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip balm, made with avocado oil. I also like the peppermint one, which is made with peppermint essential oil. If you like burt's bees, you'll probably love these!

If you want a good deal, but it from amazon grocery. I got 6 for $12, saving at least a $1 per lip balm.

Top Rated Lip Treatments