Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.2

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 11/15/2017 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best product for my lips that are prone to being dry and peeling. Nothing I’ve tried can compare.

on 6/14/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is actually a really good lip balm that is effectively moisturising and also friendly to the wallet. Product-wise, I certainly appreciate that it is mostly natural, cruelty-free, certified organic and has a very simple ingredient list.

on 3/24/2011 9:57:00 PM

Picked this up at Henry's Market in the checkout line. Wow! Best lip balm I've ever used. I chose the Naked (unscented,unflavored) because I wanted something to use before bed and I was a little skeptical of the other "flavors." But after reading reviews of the Orange Ginger and Lemon Lime, I'll be picking those up next time I'm at Henry's. All natural ingredients and very moisturizing. I put this on at night and when I wake up in the morning, my lips still feel amazing. Love this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

if u just want moisture and dont want to feel anything slimy or slickness in a balm..this is for u...it is unscented & i feel it makes a great base for lippies...make sure u exfoliate ur lips really really well prior to using this....tho i do luv my palmers, i do have to blot once b4 using a lippie...with this, i dont have too...so if im not using palmers swivel...this is my other go-to base.

on 9/14/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This balm's not too sticky, it's moisturising, cheap, organic and the twist up stick is portable and easy to use. It doesn't completely absorb (not quickly anyway), but it does penetrate to soothe my dry, chapped lips. I know this is meant to be unscented, but it smells like extra virgin olive oil to me so I'm not as keen on it as with the lemon-lime version.

Top Rated Lip Treatments