Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In the words of Rachel Zoe: "BA-NA-NAS"!!! This stuff is amazing! It's super moisturizing and a geat balm for lipstick to adhere to. Every girl needs this in her stash!

on 10/24/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I've tried so many products out there, expensive and cheap, and this is the best.

I am someone who hates lip balm to be scented.. and I don't just mean scented on purpose, but even if there is a natural type of smell, I can't use it. For example, I found the Lavera Sensitiv smelled like burnt carrots or something.

At first, I did detect a scent with this one... probably the hemp oil in the product. However, I soon got used to it and don't even notice it anymore. My previous HG was The Green Beaver's Winter Lip Balm, but I was finding it was going bad fairly quickly and having a kind of rancid oily smell.

I just finished my first Dr. Bronner's and bought two more tubes while I was at the store. Got them for $3.99 CAD at The Big Carrot in Toronto.

This is definitely my HG lip balm and will keep using it for years to come!

on 4/6/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This lip balm is great, especially considering it's all natural and organic. I find that it lasts relatively long on my lips (approximately 3 to 4 hours without eating), which is a lot to say for a lip balm, particularly an all natural one. I happen to own Naked, Lemon-Lime, and Peppermint. I like this one and Lemon-Lime the most out of the three because they truly do moisturize without feeling to thick, sticky or slippery on my lips (Peppermint is also moisturizing, but I find I have to apply more to get the same feeling of coverage as the others... although the tingly mint feel is great and makes my lips feel fuller). They leave a soft, barely shiny finish for lips that look moisturized, NOT wet or glossy. When I wear a balm, I don't intend on looking like I have product on my lips, so this is great. I also love how it does not dry and become sticky once it starts to wear away, like I've experienced with other balms... it just sort of fades inconspicuously, leaving my lips soft, and I reapply as I see necessary. Naked is colorless, tasteless and odorless, a plus for those who appreciate that sort of thing. It might be a few pennies more expensive than your average lip balm, but for the organic quality and the job it does, it's way worth the money. The company's corporate and environmental ethics are also a plus. I will definitely buy again when I run out.

on 10/14/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is another mainstay in my collection of regularly-used skincare products; I've been using it for about 4 years. It feels smooth when you put it on, lasts all day long, and doesn't irritate my lips.

I prefer the 'Naked' (unscented) but my boyfriend loves 'Orange Ginger.'