Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 8/18/2015 9:10:00 AM

Amazing product- I moved to a dry climate and couldn't find a good lip balm. I tried Nivea, Chapstick, Baby Lips, Vaseline, Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, and this one wins by a landslide!
It has absolutely no scent and has a light slip to it -it makes my lips look younger, pinker, and really sinks in, unlike most balms that just stay on top of the lip. It's extremely humectant and moisturizing and lasts all night when applied before bed. My lips feel like they're super stretchy, if that makes sense! My only wish is that it was slightly tackier and not quite as slippy (it's not shiny or greasy though). Gives the lip a slight sheen and is amazing under lipstick.
I also tend to get eczema type dry patches on my lips due to allergies, kissing my dogs faces, irritation with long wear lipsticks and in ONE use, the patches are GONE. Holy moly!
I've never used a better lip product and will continue to repurchase unless something better comes along, but I doubt there is!
The package is a sweet and attractive purple twist up stick and lasts a long time. Men wouldn't be embarrassed to carry one in the pocket. I just ordered a three pack from eBay because it's not sold in my city and I never want to run out of it! Give it a try!

on 3/28/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is good if you like all-natural, unscented lip balm. It only costs about $3 at a health food store, the packaging is very functional, and the balm only has five ingredients: jojoba oil, beeswax, avocado oil, hemp oil, and tocopherol.
The consistency of the balm is kind of slippery and acts more protective on your lips rather than absorbent. I've tried sleeping with it and it doesn't work so well as a night moisturizer unlike some of the other balms I've tried. However, it provides a smooth finish under lipstick, which is why I use it.
It comes off easily when you're doing something like eating or drinking or kissing, which means that you have to reapply.
I don't really like the consistency of it, which is why I'm not buying it, but if you're looking for something very natural and unscented, you might want to give this lip balm a shot.

on 9/28/2012 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love Dr. Bronner's soap (peppermint) so I decided to try the lip balms. I have this one to wear under lipstick, and the peppermint at night. They are moist without being greasy and stay on much longer than other lip balms. I like that they are organic and don't interfere with lipstick application.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

HG lip balm for nightly use. Very moisturizing, no after taste & long-lasting. Love the slip, it's natural ingredients (no petroleum), & lack of fragrance. Since I ran out, I've had to deal with dry & cracked corners of the mouth (ouch). Only under $3 on the Web.

The best lip balm I've ever used on my severely cracked lips. I have 1 tube in my nightstand, 1 in my bag and 1 in my school bag. I try to remember to always have a tube of this on me wherever I go. What I love most about it is it's exactly the way it is labeled, which is naked. There is no color, no scent, no flavor. It works amazingly well for just a basic lip balm, it really moisturizes my lips! I have this bad habit of gnawing on my lips when nervous, anxious, frustrated or just feeling whatever... so my lips are always raw, bleeding, chapped, you name it... and this stuff really takes care of my lips.

on 6/7/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Loooooooove this stuff!! I forgot I had bought 2 of these (1 peppermint & 1 naked) and I stumbled across them the other day and now I am loving them more than my usual Burt's Bees peppermint balm! It glides on much better, and keeps my lips feeling moisturized for longer (Burt's feels way more waxier in comparison, IMO). I think I found my new stash balm.

on 11/18/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So of the Dr. Bronner's lip balms, I now have this one (naked) the lemon lime one, and the peppermint one (there's also a ginger one, but I hate the smell/taste of ginger so I didn't bother getting it). This one is my favorite, though I admit that it due almost entirely to the fact that the tube is purple. It really has no detectable scent, which is rare but nice in any makeup product. I find it applies smoothly and moistrizes okay. The people who say they put it on and it keeps their lips moisturized for hours- lucky you! That's amazing. I don't think any lip product does that on me, I have very dry skin in general. But anyway I think it's an adorable little tube and I'd repurchase for sure.

on 6/19/2010 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The one of the best lip balms I've ever used! It actually makes your lips softer, not just preventing them from getting chapped. It does have a slight avocado/olive oil scent but it's by no means overpowering. I can't wait to try out the peppermint one!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

if u just want moisture and dont want to feel anything slimy or slickness in a balm..this is for u...it is unscented & i feel it makes a great base for lippies...make sure u exfoliate ur lips really really well prior to using this....tho i do luv my palmers, i do have to blot once b4 using a lippie...with this, i dont have too...so if im not using palmers swivel...this is my other go-to base.

on 3/18/2010 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This formula doesn't provide much moisture, so I had to retire it during the winter season. Also, the stick is very hard, so it's hard to get enough of it on your lips. I wouldn't buy this again.

Top Rated Lip Treatments