Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.1

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 8/19/2017 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I like that it's natural, cruelty-free, had a simple cute design but it's not very moisturising and I find it coats my lips more than hydrates it.

Eyes: Violet

The best and most natural non toxic lip balm on the market I have ever used. Made my lips oh so soft within the first few days of use. My lip is no longer peeling and getting bloody from the dryness. It gives my lips that full luscious look without all the added carcinogenic chemicals of the high end department store brands such as shiseido , lancome, lauder. The ingredients are all foods grade so it's okay to eat. The only draw back is that the lip balm is so soft that it breaks off easily. For 2.99 , no other lip balm can be compared. Younger, smoother, softer, fuller , brighter, fresher looking lips in 2 days! Yay Holy Grail.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Its meant to be unscented but has a musty mouldy herbal and honey scent which I find absolutely revolting. Also this made my lips feel super sensitive and far worse after using it. I even tried using when my lips were in great condition for a bit of moist gloss at night and after using it my lips felt sore and tender on both occaisions.

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopherol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This goes on well and stays on my lips long enough to protect and soothe. Thick and lovely consistency. Finally a natural lip balm with no irritants or fragrances! One of my favorites, a real treasure! Thanks Dr. Bronner.

on 11/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Best lip balm ever!!!!! It keeps my lips moisturized all day, even after eating!!! I brought NAKED, and I cant wait to try the others!!!

on 6/19/2010 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The one of the best lip balms I've ever used! It actually makes your lips softer, not just preventing them from getting chapped. It does have a slight avocado/olive oil scent but it's by no means overpowering. I can't wait to try out the peppermint one!

on 4/8/2010 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I ordered two organic fragrance free lip balms online: Dr Bronner and Badger Lip Balm. And they're both equally fantastic! I've been in a desperate need of a natural alternative to Vaseline, which I still use for its excellent water-binding properties, but I need something that's thoroughly hydrating. Dr Bronner's Naked Lip Balm leaves my lips soft and moisturized without waxy or sticky residue. It truly is odorless and tasteless, and I just love the simple ingredient list. And I only paid $2.70 for it! Now, if I could only find a decent, preferably as natural as possible, fragrance free lip balm with SPF 15 or greater...

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Beeswax*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Tocopherol

*Certified Organic