Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.7

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A very nice lip balm, I use it before bed and wake up with soft and smooth lips. Great ingredients, the avocado oil is so nice and nourishing. Perfect night time balm!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Would I buy this again? YES! I'd buy every single tube in existence :) Just a perfect lip balm, seriously.

I used to go to this farm that was open to the public during summer, they sell home made pies, bread etc. and also home made soaps and this incredible avocado oil lip balm, it was amazing. I'd buy several tubes but they got so popular that every time I've gone back since, they are sold out. Bummer.

But then I saw the ingredients in this Dr. Bronner's balm and they were nearly identical so I bought it and it is just as amazing as the farm one, and half the price too! So awesome.

It's nourishing, feels great and makes a wonderful night balm. I exfoliate and slather this on before bed and wake up with a perfect lips.

I'm so glad I found this, would definitley recommend and will repurchase as long as they keep making it, which I hope will be until the end of time :)

on 11/5/2014 8:53:00 AM

Very good and hydrating lip balm - one of the best I've ever used. Hideous design on the outside though - I would like it to be a bit prettier, but it's the inside that counts!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this lip balm.

For a more detailed reviewed of its' actual function as a lip balm, please see my review of the peppermint variety as I do not with to repeat myself :)

While I really enjoy the peppermint variety of this lip balm I love that Dr. Bronner's makes a completely unscented version. Unscented balms in general are my favorite multi-taskers - this one is great on cuticles, patches of dry skin and even around the eyes so it's definitely a great value.

I would certainly be willing to purchase again.

on 3/21/2013 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am super picky about my chapstick, I like mine to not be so slippery and I like the waxy feel of most, it prevents me from chewing the bottom of my lips or licking them. This one has slip like no other, and although when I first tried it, I was like nooo it's so slippery, I'm going to chew on my lip for hours! I actually didn't. It's been a couple of days and I'm really suprised. And despite how slippery it is, once it wears off, I don't feel the need to reach for it again and reapply. You know how that happens, when you've layered your chapstick on, when it starts wearing off, you feel it and then you have to reapply...it's so not with this, which I am so suprised about. And add some points to this because no whiteheads on my upper lip! yay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In the words of Rachel Zoe: "BA-NA-NAS"!!! This stuff is amazing! It's super moisturizing and a geat balm for lipstick to adhere to. Every girl needs this in her stash!

on 11/15/2009 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A very nice simple basic lip balm. I like the convenience of a twist up applicator.

PROS: (1) applies smooth giving lips a protective barrier of moisture. (2) There is no detectable scent! (3) very inexpensive for a natural product! (4) allows my more drying lip sticks to apply on smoothly.

CONS (1) Does not deeply moisturize- not appropriate for winter. (2) Does not appear to reduce lines on my lips or make them appear smoother in any way while it is on.

Very nice product over all, but definitely more ideal for Summer. I will repurchase when Summer comes, but I need something a little more heavy duty than this basic one. It reminds me of Burts Bees beeswax lip balms. If you like those, you will also like these.
Happy Shopping!