Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wanted to like. But my lips are so dry when I use this, and I have to keep reapplying. It smells nice though.

on 6/7/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Loooooooove this stuff!! I forgot I had bought 2 of these (1 peppermint & 1 naked) and I stumbled across them the other day and now I am loving them more than my usual Burt's Bees peppermint balm! It glides on much better, and keeps my lips feeling moisturized for longer (Burt's feels way more waxier in comparison, IMO). I think I found my new stash balm.

on 11/18/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So of the Dr. Bronner's lip balms, I now have this one (naked) the lemon lime one, and the peppermint one (there's also a ginger one, but I hate the smell/taste of ginger so I didn't bother getting it). This one is my favorite, though I admit that it due almost entirely to the fact that the tube is purple. It really has no detectable scent, which is rare but nice in any makeup product. I find it applies smoothly and moistrizes okay. The people who say they put it on and it keeps their lips moisturized for hours- lucky you! That's amazing. I don't think any lip product does that on me, I have very dry skin in general. But anyway I think it's an adorable little tube and I'd repurchase for sure.

on 9/14/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This balm's not too sticky, it's moisturising, cheap, organic and the twist up stick is portable and easy to use. It doesn't completely absorb (not quickly anyway), but it does penetrate to soothe my dry, chapped lips. I know this is meant to be unscented, but it smells like extra virgin olive oil to me so I'm not as keen on it as with the lemon-lime version.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love smooth natural lip treatments and this is my new favorite because it is completely unscented and unflavored. In the winter I constantly apply lip treaments and I don't always want to taste vanilla or whatever when I'm eating good food or going to sleep or wearing perfume that ought to stand on it's own without interference from my lip gloss. Yay! This one is a keeper. It also costs less than $3 and comes in some great flavors if you don't want the naked one.

Ingredients: organic avocado oil, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, organic hemp oil, natural tocopherals

USDA Organic