Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.4

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A very nice lip balm, I use it before bed and wake up with soft and smooth lips. Great ingredients, the avocado oil is so nice and nourishing. Perfect night time balm!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Would I buy this again? YES! I'd buy every single tube in existence :) Just a perfect lip balm, seriously.

I used to go to this farm that was open to the public during summer, they sell home made pies, bread etc. and also home made soaps and this incredible avocado oil lip balm, it was amazing. I'd buy several tubes but they got so popular that every time I've gone back since, they are sold out. Bummer.

But then I saw the ingredients in this Dr. Bronner's balm and they were nearly identical so I bought it and it is just as amazing as the farm one, and half the price too! So awesome.

It's nourishing, feels great and makes a wonderful night balm. I exfoliate and slather this on before bed and wake up with a perfect lips.

I'm so glad I found this, would definitley recommend and will repurchase as long as they keep making it, which I hope will be until the end of time :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wanted to like. But my lips are so dry when I use this, and I have to keep reapplying. It smells nice though.

Eyes: Violet

The best and most natural non toxic lip balm on the market I have ever used. Made my lips oh so soft within the first few days of use. My lip is no longer peeling and getting bloody from the dryness. It gives my lips that full luscious look without all the added carcinogenic chemicals of the high end department store brands such as shiseido , lancome, lauder. The ingredients are all foods grade so it's okay to eat. The only draw back is that the lip balm is so soft that it breaks off easily. For 2.99 , no other lip balm can be compared. Younger, smoother, softer, fuller , brighter, fresher looking lips in 2 days! Yay Holy Grail.

on 6/29/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just bought this and I really like it already. But I literally got it a few hours ago so I can't say anything about the lasting effects. So far, I love that it's unscented, smooth, not greasy, and moisturizing. The packaging is simple and much better than a tub. The price was $3 which is a bit expensive for a lip balm, but I will pay upwards of ten dollars if something works. Will update after a week or so of use.

This is the only lip balm I use anymore. I don't even use lipstick. Here's why:
- Smooth, and emollient-rich. Doesn't just sit on your lips.
- Stays for hours. Never have I had a lip balm last this long, not even La Roche Posay Ceralip!
-NO scent or taste whatsoever. I can kiss my boyfriend and he doesn't complain of a minty burning sensation.
- Makes your lips look amazing. I find this brings out the natural color in your lips, so that lipstick or gloss is not necessary. But that could be me.
- Twist tube. I hate having to dig my finger into a pot of lip balm. It always gets stuck behind my fingernail. Ick.
-Tube lasts forever. I bought my first tube 2 months ago and it is nowhere near gone. I take it everywhere and apply it at least once a day. I love how plump and smooth my lips feel.

Now that you've read all that, go out and get yourself some!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this lip balm.

For a more detailed reviewed of its' actual function as a lip balm, please see my review of the peppermint variety as I do not with to repeat myself :)

While I really enjoy the peppermint variety of this lip balm I love that Dr. Bronner's makes a completely unscented version. Unscented balms in general are my favorite multi-taskers - this one is great on cuticles, patches of dry skin and even around the eyes so it's definitely a great value.

I would certainly be willing to purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Its meant to be unscented but has a musty mouldy herbal and honey scent which I find absolutely revolting. Also this made my lips feel super sensitive and far worse after using it. I even tried using when my lips were in great condition for a bit of moist gloss at night and after using it my lips felt sore and tender on both occaisions.

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopherol

on 4/17/2012 3:09:00 AM

This is my HG lip balm! The best stuff I've ever used! My lips love it so much!!

The best lip balm I've ever used on my severely cracked lips. I have 1 tube in my nightstand, 1 in my bag and 1 in my school bag. I try to remember to always have a tube of this on me wherever I go. What I love most about it is it's exactly the way it is labeled, which is naked. There is no color, no scent, no flavor. It works amazingly well for just a basic lip balm, it really moisturizes my lips! I have this bad habit of gnawing on my lips when nervous, anxious, frustrated or just feeling whatever... so my lips are always raw, bleeding, chapped, you name it... and this stuff really takes care of my lips.

Top Rated Lip Treatments