Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.4

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love smooth natural lip treatments and this is my new favorite because it is completely unscented and unflavored. In the winter I constantly apply lip treaments and I don't always want to taste vanilla or whatever when I'm eating good food or going to sleep or wearing perfume that ought to stand on it's own without interference from my lip gloss. Yay! This one is a keeper. It also costs less than $3 and comes in some great flavors if you don't want the naked one.

Ingredients: organic avocado oil, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, organic hemp oil, natural tocopherals

USDA Organic

This is my favorite lip balm in a tube! The actual (long) name is Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog's Magic Naked Organic Lip Balm. I have REALLY sensitive lips and most products--even those labeled as "healing"--sting or burn me. Along with Aquaphor Healing Ointment, this is one product I never want to be without. This lip balm been slightly reformulated since the original Sun Dog company was acquired by Dr. Bronner's, but it's still a fantastic product.

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I've tried everything: Burts Bees, Weleda, Dr. Hauschka, DHC, and plain old Chapstick and this outshines them all. Smooth, moisturising and great for sensitive skin or those who don't like flavored or scented lip balms.

on 5/15/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip balm, made with avocado oil. I also like the peppermint one, which is made with peppermint essential oil. If you like burt's bees, you'll probably love these!

If you want a good deal, but it from amazon grocery. I got 6 for $12, saving at least a $1 per lip balm.

on 7/30/2007 9:27:00 PM

This is my default lip balm. I used to think it was more moisturizing and less waxy than most lip balms but still a little too waxy on the lips for me. I've changed my mind more recently and decided it's actually the most moisturizing lip balm in a tube that I've ever used. And because it doesn't contain essential or fragrance oils, it doesn't dry my lips out the way some other lip balms do. Take a look at the ingredients, and you'll realize that this lip balm is about as natural as lip balm can get.

Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Hemp Oil, Natural Tocopherols. continued >>

on 9/10/2007 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really good lip balm, however, it has a tendency to clog the pores around my mouth. It's not like I was slopping with my application either. It's a shame that it made me breakout because it made my lips really soft and smooth with minimal stickiness. Weleda Everon is much better for girls like me that break out from everything.

on 11/23/2007 11:05:00 PM

Love this lipbalm. Very long lasting, applies like a dream. Great stuff.

What a nice find! Great natural organic ingredients, goes on smoothly, not waxy or sticky. I bought one at first and I love it so much, I went back to Target got another one in different flavor.

on 8/30/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This lip balm is pretty much perfection!

Moisturizing, quality, minimal ingredients, very reasonable price ($2.03 at vitacost.com), unscented, and did I say moisturizing??!! It truly is :)
So many lip balms cost 2-3x the price of this, and just sit on your lips and pretty much just get eaten / licked off. This actually sinks in and does the job!

on 9/14/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This balm's not too sticky, it's moisturising, cheap, organic and the twist up stick is portable and easy to use. It doesn't completely absorb (not quickly anyway), but it does penetrate to soothe my dry, chapped lips. I know this is meant to be unscented, but it smells like extra virgin olive oil to me so I'm not as keen on it as with the lemon-lime version.