Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 3/24/2011 9:57:00 PM

Picked this up at Henry's Market in the checkout line. Wow! Best lip balm I've ever used. I chose the Naked (unscented,unflavored) because I wanted something to use before bed and I was a little skeptical of the other "flavors." But after reading reviews of the Orange Ginger and Lemon Lime, I'll be picking those up next time I'm at Henry's. All natural ingredients and very moisturizing. I put this on at night and when I wake up in the morning, my lips still feel amazing. Love this.

on 8/30/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This lip balm is pretty much perfection!

Moisturizing, quality, minimal ingredients, very reasonable price ($2.03 at vitacost.com), unscented, and did I say moisturizing??!! It truly is :)
So many lip balms cost 2-3x the price of this, and just sit on your lips and pretty much just get eaten / licked off. This actually sinks in and does the job!

Top Rated Lip Treatments