Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 3/28/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is good if you like all-natural, unscented lip balm. It only costs about $3 at a health food store, the packaging is very functional, and the balm only has five ingredients: jojoba oil, beeswax, avocado oil, hemp oil, and tocopherol.
The consistency of the balm is kind of slippery and acts more protective on your lips rather than absorbent. I've tried sleeping with it and it doesn't work so well as a night moisturizer unlike some of the other balms I've tried. However, it provides a smooth finish under lipstick, which is why I use it.
It comes off easily when you're doing something like eating or drinking or kissing, which means that you have to reapply.
I don't really like the consistency of it, which is why I'm not buying it, but if you're looking for something very natural and unscented, you might want to give this lip balm a shot.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love smooth natural lip treatments and this is my new favorite because it is completely unscented and unflavored. In the winter I constantly apply lip treaments and I don't always want to taste vanilla or whatever when I'm eating good food or going to sleep or wearing perfume that ought to stand on it's own without interference from my lip gloss. Yay! This one is a keeper. It also costs less than $3 and comes in some great flavors if you don't want the naked one.

Ingredients: organic avocado oil, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, organic hemp oil, natural tocopherals

USDA Organic