L'Occitane Verbena Body Salt Scrub

L'Occitane Verbena Body Salt Scrub

3.7

on 8/15/2010 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The #1 plus about this product...it has significantly diminished my KERATOSIS PILARIS on the backs of my arms and legs.

Other positives:
- Baby smooth skin
- Great scent
- Will not make you slip and fall! (some scrubs I have used in the past are very oily and made my shower slippery! Eek!)

How I use the product:
- I use somewhere between a teaspoon and tablespoon amount every day
- I apply the first half of the mixture to the backs of my arms (the key is to do this when they are dry) I very gently rub the scrub...do not press hard!
- I apply the other half to the effected areas on my legs...same as arms...on dry skin, very gently
- I hop in the shower and rinse it off
- After my shower, I use Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion

on 2/10/2007 5:37:00 AM

I am surprised to read the negative comments here.
i uses this salt scrub once a week, I rub it over my dry body and i take a bath for 20 minutes
I love the smell of the salt dissolving in the water and the scrub leaves my skin so soft and clean. I feel like my skin is reborn
I bought the scrub in a L Occitance outlet shop near London for only 11 and the big chunky glass jar (which looks nice to me) will last around 6 months.
Love it and will defintely rebuy, but I fear since it has been shipped to outlet shop that it will be discontinued soon.....

on 9/16/2006 10:38:00 AM

This was terrible! Honestly, I like a "scrubby" body scrub but this just HURTS. The biggest, sharpest sea salt crystals imaginable, with some oil. Thankfully I only tried a sample. The smell was actually OK, not the same as the verbena shower gel but OK. But I didn't even dare scrub properly because of the scratchy crystals. First of all because the salt crystals are so big, you have to use loads of product. Then most of them go flying off anyway into the shower curtain and the bottom of the bath, so you're left with very few, very big nasty crystals... not good. At least the oil made my skin feel soft. Thumbs down for this one.