L'Occitane Verbena Body Salt Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Black
L'Occitane Verbena Body Salt Scrub

2.5

on 4/13/2014 8:01:00 AM

The granules are too big and harsh. It's not easy to use because I find that it tends of slip off the skin and is very hard to keep on the skin when exfoliating.

It does smell nice though and my skin feels lightly moisturised after.

on 6/1/2006 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product becuase i really liked the verbena scent and wanted a scrub that would match the smell. The packaging is kinda of cool it comes with a wooden spoon which i think its quite helpful so you dont have to put your hands in the jar.

The smell was a bit off though... no quite the same as the other verbena products. This one seemed to have a much more lemony fragrance than the others so i was a bit disspointed. You do however get a good scrub because the salt are big and dont dissolve very fast and also the oils soften your skin pretty well.

I wouldnt reccomend this to people who have very thin or sensetive skin.. becuase you might feel the salt sting. My boyfriend tried it and it stung his nipples and it also stung the tops of my feet.

I said i wouldnt buy this again becuaes of its price and the off smell but i might if i get tired of another.