Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/14/2008 10:12:00 AM

As previously mentioned it's a milk chocolate scent. Smells great, lathers well and is cheap. It does not dry out skin and works well. One lippie off because the scent doesn't even last until you turn off the shower. But it's Suave, so a good value for a budget bath treat. I would not repurchase because there are so many products to try and I like my scents a little stronger and longer lasting.

on 11/5/2008 2:26:00 PM

I absolutely love chocolate scented body products. Ever since Bath and Body Works did away with Temptations, I've been looking for another chocolate gingerbread scented body wash and/or lotion. I came across this in Walmart this week and had to give it a try. It has a really nice lather to it and it makes the whole bathroom smell wonderful. It's a really light chocolate, not too overpowering. It didn't dry out my skin at all. I like the size of the bottle and the fact that it's thin and easy to handle. I will be going back for more. Can't beat it for the price. Now if they'd only make it in gingerbread!

on 12/22/2007 9:00:00 PM

Excellent cocoa scent, nice lather, not too stripping (not terribly moisturizing either). A small price ($2.97USD) for a nice wash. The scent easily rivals philosophy. Would repurchase!