Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Great seasonal scent

I love to smell sweet, so I was happy to stumble upon this great product to add to my arsenal. The scent of this body wash is sweet, but not overpowering. This is a great treat for the shower!

on 12/30/2008 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I luv this bodywash and omg the scent is soooooo yummy! I wish it wasnt seasonal,but when I see some again I'll be buying it.

on 2/2/2008 6:01:00 PM

Wonderful shower gel! Smelled absolutely heavenly, wasn't expensive and actually made a great bubble bath too. Glad I found some of this this year. Too bad it's seasonal. I would definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It truly smells like rich chocolately hot cocoa and/or smells like the taste of rich chocolate milk. I picked up 2 at less than 2 bucks each at Walmart. Suave is getting better and better with their products. I am so impressed. I ALSO do not want the scent of the body wash to linger on my skin after showering because I want to use different perfume scents each day. So to me I am happy that the great chocolate scent isnt crazy long lasting. LOVE THIS. I cant wait for the holidays to buy it again.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pretty spot on, very rich and creamy smelling...Such a holiday product and it makes the bathroom smell luscious after I step out of the shower...MMMmmMMmmMmm

on 11/26/2005 1:10:00 PM

I think the previous reviewer must have gotten a bad batch. Mine smells just like hot cocoa. Very rich and chocolatey. Makes my bathroom smell divine. I love the price of this. I also filled all of my hand soap pump bottles with it.