Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/2/2008 6:01:00 PM

Wonderful shower gel! Smelled absolutely heavenly, wasn't expensive and actually made a great bubble bath too. Glad I found some of this this year. Too bad it's seasonal. I would definitely re-purchase.

on 12/22/2007 9:00:00 PM

Excellent cocoa scent, nice lather, not too stripping (not terribly moisturizing either). A small price ($2.97USD) for a nice wash. The scent easily rivals philosophy. Would repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It truly smells like rich chocolately hot cocoa and/or smells like the taste of rich chocolate milk. I picked up 2 at less than 2 bucks each at Walmart. Suave is getting better and better with their products. I am so impressed. I ALSO do not want the scent of the body wash to linger on my skin after showering because I want to use different perfume scents each day. So to me I am happy that the great chocolate scent isnt crazy long lasting. LOVE THIS. I cant wait for the holidays to buy it again.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pretty spot on, very rich and creamy smelling...Such a holiday product and it makes the bathroom smell luscious after I step out of the shower...MMMmmMMmmMmm

on 11/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YUM! I just love this. You can't beat the price, and it is so fun to use. I hate that it is limited edition. I don't know what I was thinking when I just picked up one at the store. Really does remind me of cocoa and gives me a chocolate craving. I would buy again for sure if I have the chance. One of my faves from this line!