Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/22/2012 12:55:00 AM

Talk about perfection. Amazing scent, lots of suds, inexpensive and moisturizing. This smell is just amazing. Smells like Philosophy's Double Rich Hot Cocoa, but obviously for a fraction of the price. I use it with my loofa and it makes my skin feel so smooth, no dryness at all. I wish they sold this year round :(

on 11/5/2008 2:26:00 PM

I absolutely love chocolate scented body products. Ever since Bath and Body Works did away with Temptations, I've been looking for another chocolate gingerbread scented body wash and/or lotion. I came across this in Walmart this week and had to give it a try. It has a really nice lather to it and it makes the whole bathroom smell wonderful. It's a really light chocolate, not too overpowering. It didn't dry out my skin at all. I like the size of the bottle and the fact that it's thin and easy to handle. I will be going back for more. Can't beat it for the price. Now if they'd only make it in gingerbread!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this at Big Lots for a really cheap price (the product is cheaply priced anyway). The scent is very rich and like something a higher end brand would put out! Like real cocoa with a hint of vanilla. I hope that Suave continues to release the "Seasonals" line because the products are great!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It truly smells like rich chocolately hot cocoa and/or smells like the taste of rich chocolate milk. I picked up 2 at less than 2 bucks each at Walmart. Suave is getting better and better with their products. I am so impressed. I ALSO do not want the scent of the body wash to linger on my skin after showering because I want to use different perfume scents each day. So to me I am happy that the great chocolate scent isnt crazy long lasting. LOVE THIS. I cant wait for the holidays to buy it again.

on 11/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YUM! I just love this. You can't beat the price, and it is so fun to use. I hate that it is limited edition. I don't know what I was thinking when I just picked up one at the store. Really does remind me of cocoa and gives me a chocolate craving. I would buy again for sure if I have the chance. One of my faves from this line!