Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/18/2008 12:45:00 PM

I purchased this product because it was inexpensive and I was feeling adventurous that day. I opened it up and sniffed it and it does have a chocolate scent to it. It is more of a milky chocolate that you would find in hot cocoa. It is not that rich decedent high end chocolate smell. It is a little flat but for the price I cant complain. As far as performance goes, yes it does lather and get you clean but that is about as far as I can go with praising the performance. It was not moisturizing to my skin at all. It wasnt extremely drying either. It is just a good basic shower gel for a very cheap price. However, if you are looking for a rich wonderful chocolate this is not the one. If you are looking for a basic chocolate for a cheap price then this is the shower gel for you.

I will not repurchase again. However, this is not because I hated it. It is because I am not totally in love with it. With the market being saturated with so many products I have become pickier when it comes to purchasing products and now reserve my shower real estate for products that I absolutely love.