Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/26/2009 1:11:00 AM

I bought five of these when they were in stores.

I love love love love love this body wash.

It smells delicious.
It makes my skin feel GREAT.
Most soaps dry my skin out and my skin usually turns red.. this body wash makes my skin glow and it's very soft.

I do wish the smell lasted out of the shower.. but for some people that's not what they like.

Didn't take off a lippie for that.

Can't wait until it comes out again!

on 12/14/2008 10:12:00 AM

As previously mentioned it's a milk chocolate scent. Smells great, lathers well and is cheap. It does not dry out skin and works well. One lippie off because the scent doesn't even last until you turn off the shower. But it's Suave, so a good value for a budget bath treat. I would not repurchase because there are so many products to try and I like my scents a little stronger and longer lasting.

on 2/2/2008 6:01:00 PM

Wonderful shower gel! Smelled absolutely heavenly, wasn't expensive and actually made a great bubble bath too. Glad I found some of this this year. Too bad it's seasonal. I would definitely re-purchase.

on 12/22/2007 9:00:00 PM

Excellent cocoa scent, nice lather, not too stripping (not terribly moisturizing either). A small price ($2.97USD) for a nice wash. The scent easily rivals philosophy. Would repurchase!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pretty spot on, very rich and creamy smelling...Such a holiday product and it makes the bathroom smell luscious after I step out of the shower...MMMmmMMmmMmm

on 11/26/2005 1:10:00 PM

I think the previous reviewer must have gotten a bad batch. Mine smells just like hot cocoa. Very rich and chocolatey. Makes my bathroom smell divine. I love the price of this. I also filled all of my hand soap pump bottles with it.