Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/26/2009 1:11:00 AM

I bought five of these when they were in stores.

I love love love love love this body wash.

It smells delicious.
It makes my skin feel GREAT.
Most soaps dry my skin out and my skin usually turns red.. this body wash makes my skin glow and it's very soft.

I do wish the smell lasted out of the shower.. but for some people that's not what they like.

Didn't take off a lippie for that.

Can't wait until it comes out again!

on 12/30/2008 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I luv this bodywash and omg the scent is soooooo yummy! I wish it wasnt seasonal,but when I see some again I'll be buying it.

on 11/5/2008 2:26:00 PM

I absolutely love chocolate scented body products. Ever since Bath and Body Works did away with Temptations, I've been looking for another chocolate gingerbread scented body wash and/or lotion. I came across this in Walmart this week and had to give it a try. It has a really nice lather to it and it makes the whole bathroom smell wonderful. It's a really light chocolate, not too overpowering. It didn't dry out my skin at all. I like the size of the bottle and the fact that it's thin and easy to handle. I will be going back for more. Can't beat it for the price. Now if they'd only make it in gingerbread!

on 2/2/2008 6:01:00 PM

Wonderful shower gel! Smelled absolutely heavenly, wasn't expensive and actually made a great bubble bath too. Glad I found some of this this year. Too bad it's seasonal. I would definitely re-purchase.

on 12/22/2007 9:00:00 PM

Excellent cocoa scent, nice lather, not too stripping (not terribly moisturizing either). A small price ($2.97USD) for a nice wash. The scent easily rivals philosophy. Would repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this at Big Lots for a really cheap price (the product is cheaply priced anyway). The scent is very rich and like something a higher end brand would put out! Like real cocoa with a hint of vanilla. I hope that Suave continues to release the "Seasonals" line because the products are great!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Great seasonal scent

on 2/22/2012 12:55:00 AM

Talk about perfection. Amazing scent, lots of suds, inexpensive and moisturizing. This smell is just amazing. Smells like Philosophy's Double Rich Hot Cocoa, but obviously for a fraction of the price. I use it with my loofa and it makes my skin feel so smooth, no dryness at all. I wish they sold this year round :(

I love to smell sweet, so I was happy to stumble upon this great product to add to my arsenal. The scent of this body wash is sweet, but not overpowering. This is a great treat for the shower!

on 12/14/2008 10:12:00 AM

As previously mentioned it's a milk chocolate scent. Smells great, lathers well and is cheap. It does not dry out skin and works well. One lippie off because the scent doesn't even last until you turn off the shower. But it's Suave, so a good value for a budget bath treat. I would not repurchase because there are so many products to try and I like my scents a little stronger and longer lasting.