Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/11/2005 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm so disappointed! In the store this smelled like wonderful rich cocoa. Got it home and now all I can smell is Play-doh! :( Back to the store it goes.

on 11/26/2005 1:10:00 PM

I think the previous reviewer must have gotten a bad batch. Mine smells just like hot cocoa. Very rich and chocolatey. Makes my bathroom smell divine. I love the price of this. I also filled all of my hand soap pump bottles with it.

on 11/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YUM! I just love this. You can't beat the price, and it is so fun to use. I hate that it is limited edition. I don't know what I was thinking when I just picked up one at the store. Really does remind me of cocoa and gives me a chocolate craving. I would buy again for sure if I have the chance. One of my faves from this line!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pretty spot on, very rich and creamy smelling...Such a holiday product and it makes the bathroom smell luscious after I step out of the shower...MMMmmMMmmMmm

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It truly smells like rich chocolately hot cocoa and/or smells like the taste of rich chocolate milk. I picked up 2 at less than 2 bucks each at Walmart. Suave is getting better and better with their products. I am so impressed. I ALSO do not want the scent of the body wash to linger on my skin after showering because I want to use different perfume scents each day. So to me I am happy that the great chocolate scent isnt crazy long lasting. LOVE THIS. I cant wait for the holidays to buy it again.

on 12/4/2006 9:43:00 PM

I loved this! I always wanted to try the one sold by Philosophy but never had that much money to put towards a body wash. But I love chocolate smells so when I saw this (and the super cheap price tag) I knew I had to get it. It smells even better than I thought it would, very rich. The only reason I give it 4/5 is that the smell lasts about 10 secs after you step out of the shower, but it's Suave so I can't complain. It's a great product in general, the price is definintly an added bonus.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this at Big Lots for a really cheap price (the product is cheaply priced anyway). The scent is very rich and like something a higher end brand would put out! Like real cocoa with a hint of vanilla. I hope that Suave continues to release the "Seasonals" line because the products are great!

on 12/22/2007 9:00:00 PM

Excellent cocoa scent, nice lather, not too stripping (not terribly moisturizing either). A small price ($2.97USD) for a nice wash. The scent easily rivals philosophy. Would repurchase!

on 2/2/2008 6:01:00 PM

Wonderful shower gel! Smelled absolutely heavenly, wasn't expensive and actually made a great bubble bath too. Glad I found some of this this year. Too bad it's seasonal. I would definitely re-purchase.

on 3/18/2008 12:45:00 PM

I purchased this product because it was inexpensive and I was feeling adventurous that day. I opened it up and sniffed it and it does have a chocolate scent to it. It is more of a milky chocolate that you would find in hot cocoa. It is not that rich decedent high end chocolate smell. It is a little flat but for the price I cant complain. As far as performance goes, yes it does lather and get you clean but that is about as far as I can go with praising the performance. It was not moisturizing to my skin at all. It wasnt extremely drying either. It is just a good basic shower gel for a very cheap price. However, if you are looking for a rich wonderful chocolate this is not the one. If you are looking for a basic chocolate for a cheap price then this is the shower gel for you.

I will not repurchase again. However, this is not because I hated it. It is because I am not totally in love with it. With the market being saturated with so many products I have become pickier when it comes to purchasing products and now reserve my shower real estate for products that I absolutely love.