Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

I love to smell sweet, so I was happy to stumble upon this great product to add to my arsenal. The scent of this body wash is sweet, but not overpowering. This is a great treat for the shower!

on 11/5/2008 2:26:00 PM

I absolutely love chocolate scented body products. Ever since Bath and Body Works did away with Temptations, I've been looking for another chocolate gingerbread scented body wash and/or lotion. I came across this in Walmart this week and had to give it a try. It has a really nice lather to it and it makes the whole bathroom smell wonderful. It's a really light chocolate, not too overpowering. It didn't dry out my skin at all. I like the size of the bottle and the fact that it's thin and easy to handle. I will be going back for more. Can't beat it for the price. Now if they'd only make it in gingerbread!

on 2/2/2008 6:01:00 PM

Wonderful shower gel! Smelled absolutely heavenly, wasn't expensive and actually made a great bubble bath too. Glad I found some of this this year. Too bad it's seasonal. I would definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this at Big Lots for a really cheap price (the product is cheaply priced anyway). The scent is very rich and like something a higher end brand would put out! Like real cocoa with a hint of vanilla. I hope that Suave continues to release the "Seasonals" line because the products are great!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It truly smells like rich chocolately hot cocoa and/or smells like the taste of rich chocolate milk. I picked up 2 at less than 2 bucks each at Walmart. Suave is getting better and better with their products. I am so impressed. I ALSO do not want the scent of the body wash to linger on my skin after showering because I want to use different perfume scents each day. So to me I am happy that the great chocolate scent isnt crazy long lasting. LOVE THIS. I cant wait for the holidays to buy it again.

on 11/26/2005 1:10:00 PM

I think the previous reviewer must have gotten a bad batch. Mine smells just like hot cocoa. Very rich and chocolatey. Makes my bathroom smell divine. I love the price of this. I also filled all of my hand soap pump bottles with it.

on 11/11/2005 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm so disappointed! In the store this smelled like wonderful rich cocoa. Got it home and now all I can smell is Play-doh! :( Back to the store it goes.