Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/22/2012 12:55:00 AM

Talk about perfection. Amazing scent, lots of suds, inexpensive and moisturizing. This smell is just amazing. Smells like Philosophy's Double Rich Hot Cocoa, but obviously for a fraction of the price. I use it with my loofa and it makes my skin feel so smooth, no dryness at all. I wish they sold this year round :(

on 1/26/2009 1:11:00 AM

I bought five of these when they were in stores.

I love love love love love this body wash.

It smells delicious.
It makes my skin feel GREAT.
Most soaps dry my skin out and my skin usually turns red.. this body wash makes my skin glow and it's very soft.

I do wish the smell lasted out of the shower.. but for some people that's not what they like.

Didn't take off a lippie for that.

Can't wait until it comes out again!

on 12/4/2006 9:43:00 PM

I loved this! I always wanted to try the one sold by Philosophy but never had that much money to put towards a body wash. But I love chocolate smells so when I saw this (and the super cheap price tag) I knew I had to get it. It smells even better than I thought it would, very rich. The only reason I give it 4/5 is that the smell lasts about 10 secs after you step out of the shower, but it's Suave so I can't complain. It's a great product in general, the price is definintly an added bonus.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pretty spot on, very rich and creamy smelling...Such a holiday product and it makes the bathroom smell luscious after I step out of the shower...MMMmmMMmmMmm

on 11/26/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YUM! I just love this. You can't beat the price, and it is so fun to use. I hate that it is limited edition. I don't know what I was thinking when I just picked up one at the store. Really does remind me of cocoa and gives me a chocolate craving. I would buy again for sure if I have the chance. One of my faves from this line!