Isehan Kiss Me Volumizing Mascara

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

1.7

This is a terrible product. I was so excited when I saw a volumizing formula came out - STICK TO THE ORIGINAL!!! You'll regret it if you don't.

on 7/25/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For the price that i paid for this mascara, i was hoping that it would good. I was quite disappointed because it flakes and it doesn't add any volume to my eyelashes. Plus, i use an eyelash curler, and this mascara really doesn't hold the curl.

the good side is that you can wash it off easily with water and it separates well your lashes. but still, i wouldnt buy this mascara again, i can get a cheaper one and get better results.

on 11/10/2005 8:25:00 PM

I have always had trouble with eye makeup smearing and running throughout the day...no matter what I do. I tried the original Kiss Me mascara a couple years ago and I liked it, but it didn't add volume which is what I need. Then the other day I had a MA tell me that Kiss Me mascara had a volumizing edition so I had to get it. I am so pleased I did!!! I love this mascara!! It really adds volume!!! No touchups, no smearing and my lashes look long and natural not clumpy and fake. The price sucks but it lasts all day and it comes right off with soap and water and I don't look all raccoony in the morning from leftover mascara. HG!!!! *UPDATE* The lash particles keep leaving flakes all over my face and they stick! I constantly have people telling me I have black stuff all over my face. Nightmare! Ah well...the quest for the perfect mascara continues...