Model in a Bottle

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
 Model in a Bottle

1.7

SD Alcohol 40B, Purified Water, Isopentildyol, Acrylates/Octacrylamide Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (aloe vera), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylaparaben, Methlyparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I wanted to love this so much lol.

On occasions that I did try to use this for an all night event it did work some times. However, it caused severe dry patches and a rashy appearance to my skin the next day.

Since then I have found another cheap drugstore brand that works and does not dry the hell out of my skin. Looking back at the alcohol content I can't believe I ever abused myself with the stuff.

I'm guessing this would be better for those with really oily skin. I have combination oily/dry and it did me no favours.

on 9/10/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't care for this product.......makes your face sticky and I feel it causes breakouts. Did the makeup stay?... probably but I was so distracted by the breakouts it caused I didn't really pay attention to the makeup staying power.

It's a nice, cute bottle.. if you don't have acne prone or sensitive skin, it may work for you.....

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

*DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT. The only thing that is does do is leave a mess!!! The hype is not true. The packaging is horrible; leaks all over the place. If you do not want your makeup to move, might as well spray hairspray on your face, it will work better.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools