Model in a Bottle

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
 Model in a Bottle

2.2

SD Alcohol 40B, Purified Water, Isopentildyol, Acrylates/Octacrylamide Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (aloe vera), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylaparaben, Methlyparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

on 3/23/2015 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have really oily skin and I have a hard time with my foundation staying in place. I've tried different primers, toners and nothing helps. I tried Model in a Bottle and I'm not gonna lie I was a little shocked when I first sprayed it on my face. It stung pretty bad and smelled strong. Once that passed I continued getting ready for my day and usually by the time I'm done I'm already very oily, but I was matte and I felt really clean and pretty the rest of the day. I HATE when I first spray it on my face but It's definitely worth it. My skin isn't sensitive or prone to breakouts so I would be careful with this product if you are. I think this is a great solution if you have extremely oily skin. I got a lot of compliments on my makeup :) That's always a plus!

on 12/21/2013 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to like this because it was a gift from my sister but unfortunately I did not. Let me start off with the packaging. It looks cute but when I tried to spray it on my face the nozzle did not "spritz" the product it gushed it out in a straight stream and it sprayed way too much, perhaps a defect so I transferred the product on to a different bottle and it did not set my make up or make it last longer. It also smells like hairspray. Its like I sprayed hair spray on my face...not good. I would not recommend this product

on 6/29/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My friend from Make-Up School was raving to me how amazing this is, only ONE make-up distributor is fully stocked on this in San Diego. I got one, and I tried spraying it. It was completely empty so I brought it back and told her and she said wow, this is the third bottle from Model In A Bottle sent to us that was empty. Not a drip in sight.

But she gave me a new one. I tried it, it smells like musk perfume. The bottle squirts all stupid. Some part will come out really straight and not misty so it evenly distrubites the face. It squirts right to my eyelash and makes it a little loose. Ughhh that always gets me. So I put it in a U.D Setting Spray bottle so it sprays normally, I didn't see anything too amazing about it. I don't think it helps mattify at all.
I don't care too much about it, I wouldn't purchase it again. I'd rather by U.D or Make-Up Forever's... pretty bottle, though.

on 6/5/2011 10:15:00 PM

Oh how i wanted to love this product from all they hype and reviews from YouTube.
My item came 2 days later which is nice, and i was THRILLED to use it the next morning.
WOW...i sprayed it and it sprays in a funky angle that lands on half my face, and the smell...OH MY GOD!!...smells like a VERY musky perfume..i went to work that morning but i was still smelling that thing..after about an hour or so..my head was killing me i felt horrible (bad scents trigger my migraines). then my stomach started to turn, i had to hurl..and I DID..TWICE!!!...anyways, i had to go home early because this "miracle product" made me SICK..i do admit that my face looked the same as when i left that morning..ive used it a few more times and it didn't make me so sick, but my blush faded as usual and it really made no difference...will NOT be purchasing again..

on 8/2/2006 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Nothing but hair spray packaged in a pretty bottle! Enough said.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools