Model in a Bottle

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
 Model in a Bottle

3.0

SD Alcohol 40B, Purified Water, Isopentildyol, Acrylates/Octacrylamide Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (aloe vera), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylaparaben, Methlyparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

on 6/13/2013 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this setting spray in the matte finish a while back. When I sprayed it the irritation it brought to my skin was ridiculous. I felt stingy and dry. I get that it's supposed to make me oil-free, but the fact that my skin felt tight was not right. (I rhyme on the daily) I get that this is supposed to be an alternative for higher brands, but I rather just dish out the money for a more expensive one.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

These comments are really wrong! The only reason the product isn't spraying properly is because you aren't pressing down completely and without hesitation. If you hesitate when spraying, it comes out kind of like a squirt gun. But, if you spray it quckly all the way it sprays like a mist and sets your makeup perfectly.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am really disappointed that this product has overall really bad reviews. But like someone else said I really wasn't expecting a miracle. I have a very acne prone oily skin and minutes after applying make-up it literally melts off my face. This product has worked very well for my skin. It keeps my eye make-up and foundation on all day long. I agree the blush tends to fade away as the day goes on. The bottle is really nice looking. I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools