Model in a Bottle

Filtered by hair type : Curly
 Model in a Bottle

1.8

SD Alcohol 40B, Purified Water, Isopentildyol, Acrylates/Octacrylamide Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (aloe vera), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylaparaben, Methlyparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

on 6/13/2013 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this setting spray in the matte finish a while back. When I sprayed it the irritation it brought to my skin was ridiculous. I felt stingy and dry. I get that it's supposed to make me oil-free, but the fact that my skin felt tight was not right. (I rhyme on the daily) I get that this is supposed to be an alternative for higher brands, but I rather just dish out the money for a more expensive one.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this product for an upcoming company Christmas party. Because I was helping to manage the party, I know I'm going to be running around all day with no time to apply my makeup for the party. If I put it on in the morning, it would need to stay for 12 hours. I bought a bottle of this off Amazon just to try out and I was pleasantly surprised by the results despite the negative reviews. I have dry, fairly sensitive skin with oily lids. I put my makeup on in the morning and gave a light once-over with MiaB before heading to work. I checked my face once I got home and everything, even my blush and contour, were still perfectly in place like I had just put it on an hour before. My only negative impression about this product is that if you have dry skin and don't hardcore moisturize your face first, it will make your skin look dry (but not patchy, thankfully). Fix+ occasionally throughout the day minimized this effect, however.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This stuff is NOT appropriate for oily, acne-prone skin. It feels sticky on the skin and leaves a very shiny finish. It left me with horribly clogged pores and four giant pimples...two on each cheek! Lovely. To top it all off, it didn't keep my makeup in place. In fact, I'd say it had the opposite effect. I put it on in the morning, and when I checked my makeup in the mirror at school later that evening, my makeup looked all clumpy and patchy and gross. For info, I wear BareMinerals foundation, so maybe this stuff just doesn't work with mineral makeup, but overall, I think this stuff is terrible for the skin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

*DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT. The only thing that is does do is leave a mess!!! The hype is not true. The packaging is horrible; leaks all over the place. If you do not want your makeup to move, might as well spray hairspray on your face, it will work better.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools