Model in a Bottle

Filtered by hair type : Straight
 Model in a Bottle

1.5

SD Alcohol 40B, Purified Water, Isopentildyol, Acrylates/Octacrylamide Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (aloe vera), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylaparaben, Methlyparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

on 6/29/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My friend from Make-Up School was raving to me how amazing this is, only ONE make-up distributor is fully stocked on this in San Diego. I got one, and I tried spraying it. It was completely empty so I brought it back and told her and she said wow, this is the third bottle from Model In A Bottle sent to us that was empty. Not a drip in sight.

But she gave me a new one. I tried it, it smells like musk perfume. The bottle squirts all stupid. Some part will come out really straight and not misty so it evenly distrubites the face. It squirts right to my eyelash and makes it a little loose. Ughhh that always gets me. So I put it in a U.D Setting Spray bottle so it sprays normally, I didn't see anything too amazing about it. I don't think it helps mattify at all.
I don't care too much about it, I wouldn't purchase it again. I'd rather by U.D or Make-Up Forever's... pretty bottle, though.

I really wanted to like this product, but there are just too many negatives. First of all, it made my face feel tight and sticky. Second of all, the spray doesn't always come out in a perfect mist, and half the time comes out in a stream that, of course, never fails to shoot me in the eye and make my mascara run. I've tried cleaning the tip, but it still clogs up. Third, the smell isn't unbearable.. But it definitely could be improved. Fourth, this really isn't a big deal, but I wish it wasn't in a glass bottle because I am so clumsy and it's a miracle it hasn't shattered because I've dropped it so many times.

Overall, I was pretty disappointed. I'll stick with my MAC Fix+.

on 12/14/2009 3:47:00 AM

I ordered this products from its original website.
Received this products after 2weeks. After I opened the package I realized that no bubble wrap were used for wrap this products ( I ordered 2bottle ), no Fragile Sign wrote on the box package, and one of the bottle are broken and empty.
I was really dissapoint by these facts. How come they wrapped international package in such way.
For the products I find the perfumes were very discomforting, it smells so strong. And the result is not as good as it reviewed. I dont know, I still had the same oily skin when I used this products, and I had breakouts.
Not recommending this products especially if you live outside US and want it shipped internationaly.

on 8/2/2006 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Nothing but hair spray packaged in a pretty bottle! Enough said.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools