Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

2.8

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 9/26/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I'm on my third bottle of this and I love it. I wash my face with it while I'm in the shower and it makes my skin very smooth and soft without drying me out or being harsh at all.

on 4/6/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this product based on the great reviews. I like the fact that it's fragrance free and low foaming, but this has been very drying on my combo/dry skin. It may be a better option in the summer as a PM wash as it reacts negatively with a spf moisturizer I use in the AM.

on 6/9/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is just a so-so product for me. It doesn't dry out my skin, but it also does not do a good job of removing my makeup. If you use light makeup or none at all, this would be a decent product for you. It's nothing but glorified soap though....don't buy it thinking it contains AHAs

on 11/23/2011 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After so many recommendations, especially for acne-prone and oily skin I gave this a try but sadly something in it broke me out all over my face after using it a couple of times. This was disappointing after expecting so much.