Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

4.8

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 11/11/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of the best cleansers I have ever tried. I just wish Canada would start carrying this line again. I try to stock up when I travel to the U.S, but it has been difficult to find lately. I only use this cleanser at night to remove anything the Clinique TTDO has not removed so 1 bottle lasted over a year for me. I also like that this does not make my face feel dry or tight after cleansing and removes any last trace of makeup left along my hairline.

on 12/19/2011 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

A nice mild cleanser, but after a couple of years of use I decided I needed something a little stronger at night for my oily face. I wear a lot of makeup to cover my acne scars and dark spots.

I use this in the mornings after I exercise and before I put on my moisturizer/makeup for the day. It's just right.

on 9/10/2011 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love it, love it, love it!!! This is a great glycolic cleanser that doesn't have a strong smell! Foams great and doesn't overdry the skin. Good to use daily, morning and night. Preps the skin for additional products.. Removes makeup great during the evening.
Update 4/18/12:
I had wanted to update my regimen as I had been doing the same regimen for years. Bad mistake. I tried different cleansers and always came back to this one. Apparently don't fix something that's not broken. This cleanser still works wonders, great price and great lather. No breakouts and removes all makeup. This is MY HG cleanser.

on 11/24/2008 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Great basic skin cleanser!! I bought this dirt cheap at Marshalls and I am very pleased. It's fragrance free, and cleanses very well with no weird residue. I use retin a cream nightly and this face wash does not irritate my already sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.