Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 9/26/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I'm on my third bottle of this and I love it. I wash my face with it while I'm in the shower and it makes my skin very smooth and soft without drying me out or being harsh at all.

on 9/5/2012 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This face wash is mild as compared with other foaming face washes I've tried. Nevertheless, because my skin is dry and sensitive, I diluted it half and half with distilled water. I tried using it only at night, but it still irritated my skin. I think this would be a fine cleanser for those with normal skin.

on 6/10/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Its a good, foamy, lathering cream face wash in a pump. I used it with my Clarisonic and found it made my skin more red. Its probably because I was over exfoliating my face. If your going to use this to hand wash your face then it will work nicely, as its very pH balancing & oil free. I find it to be effective even if I use it every other day with my clarisonic and alternate. But for daily use, I had to choose-Clarisonic or AHA face wash, I chose my Clarisonic.

on 5/21/2012 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this cleanser because I was looking for one that had glycolic acid in it. This does a really good job of removing makeup and extra oils without drying out the skin. The glycolic acid also gently exfoliates the skin. Overall, this is a great cleanser. Only downside is that the bottle is small, so I run out fast.

on 9/8/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

This is a basic cleanser. Affordable but generic. Less oomph than MD forte cleansers but more powerful than cetaphil or any other drug store cleanser. This gets all my layers off easily and I do moisturize afterwards for comfort and for makeup. I like to use this mainly in the mornings to prep the skin for foundation and I will probably pick it up at the local CVS if on sale.

on 5/10/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, with my dry skin, I'm surprised, but I love this cleanser. I use it 3-4 times a week mixed in with a couple others so didn't really know how well it worked until I left it at my mom's a month ago. I just couldn't get my face as clean with any of my other cleansers OR toners. I love it!

on 10/27/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I order this in bulk. I've been using the foaming face wash for 2 years now after having seriously thought I would never find the perfect facial cleanser. This product is amazing because 1) it helped clear me up and keep me clear, 2) it's able to gently remove my eye makeup, 3) it's not overdrying for my skin but helps me keep my oil at bay and 4) it's super cheap at $7 a pop. This is the only product I've used consistently for so long and will definitely keep repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I heard of Alpha Hydrox on a site and people were ranting and raving about the souffle so i decided to try out the cleanser because mine was running out. I expected alot but the cleanser did abosolutely nothing to improve the appearance of skin. All it did was clean it pretty nicely really. Regular, basic cleanser, nothing special.

on 10/14/2008 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a sucker for new products and am always trying something new. I can rarely stick to one product. However, I'm on my THIRD container of this. It does everything just right. I have aging, acne prone skin. This cleans and removes the makeup without burning. I feel clean, but not stripped when I am done. It has almost no smell, the container is easy to use, it is inexpensive. So far, I have yet to find one drawback for it.

on 6/15/2008 9:37:00 AM

Excellent face wash I've ever tried! The product can remove makeup and dirts, with no dry feelings on face. Rather better than the cleansers dry me before. Certainly will buy it again.