Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

4.1

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 9/26/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I'm on my third bottle of this and I love it. I wash my face with it while I'm in the shower and it makes my skin very smooth and soft without drying me out or being harsh at all.

on 5/21/2012 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this cleanser because I was looking for one that had glycolic acid in it. This does a really good job of removing makeup and extra oils without drying out the skin. The glycolic acid also gently exfoliates the skin. Overall, this is a great cleanser. Only downside is that the bottle is small, so I run out fast.

on 5/10/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, with my dry skin, I'm surprised, but I love this cleanser. I use it 3-4 times a week mixed in with a couple others so didn't really know how well it worked until I left it at my mom's a month ago. I just couldn't get my face as clean with any of my other cleansers OR toners. I love it!

on 10/27/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I order this in bulk. I've been using the foaming face wash for 2 years now after having seriously thought I would never find the perfect facial cleanser. This product is amazing because 1) it helped clear me up and keep me clear, 2) it's able to gently remove my eye makeup, 3) it's not overdrying for my skin but helps me keep my oil at bay and 4) it's super cheap at $7 a pop. This is the only product I've used consistently for so long and will definitely keep repurchasing!

on 10/14/2008 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a sucker for new products and am always trying something new. I can rarely stick to one product. However, I'm on my THIRD container of this. It does everything just right. I have aging, acne prone skin. This cleans and removes the makeup without burning. I feel clean, but not stripped when I am done. It has almost no smell, the container is easy to use, it is inexpensive. So far, I have yet to find one drawback for it.

on 8/1/2007 11:32:00 PM

I got this FWP from drugstore.com. I already had an ok wash, and was excited to try this too! That night I did the usual, pull my hair back into a bun and put a headband on so my hair wouldnt get wet... anyways - I like the simple bottle very much. I find pumps get full of water if theyre in the shower, so this was just perfect. I wet my face and put a little ithe palm of my hands to make a lather. At this point I noticed the scent, wich isnt too much of anything, kind of smells like Cetaphil cleanser, but not as chemical. It felt smooth on my skin and rinsed off fairly easy. Im always worried i didnt rinse something off completely even though it probably did. i rinsed again with cooler water and looked up at the mirror and i was so happy! My skin looked and felt very clean but not at all stripped. I was a little cautious trying this since my skin can be dry and i do NOT need more dryness!! This dosnt dry me out at all, it leaves a nice smooth clean canvas for your makeup. this my friends, might just prove itself to be HG status for a simple, affordable, soap free cleanser!!

on 6/23/2007 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've only been using this for like a week, but so far so good. I started to break out a little from the Pond's Cold Cream that i had been using so i decided to stop using that and try something new. I searched forever on the boards and in P'ville for something that wouldn't break the bank OR break out my skin. This foaming wash dried out those pimples and they were pretty much gone by the next day. I don't find this product drying as long as you moisturize afterwards. I use Nivea's Moisturizing Toner and then Lubriderm lotion after i use this. It smells HORRIBLE, but for a good cleanser..who cares really. I got this for $6.99 at Ulta which i loved because i don't have to bother ordering it online. I'll update if i start to break out or it dries out my skin. So far though, I LOVE IT!

on 8/11/2003 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'll have to say at first I completely discredited this wash but figured I'd give it a try. Wow! It did a great job cleaning my face and taking off the makeup. I was worried it would dry out my skin but I had no problems. It improved the look of my skin as well. Didn't smell the greatest but it didn't smell bad either. I will definitely repurchase this again.

on 6/10/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Its a good, foamy, lathering cream face wash in a pump. I used it with my Clarisonic and found it made my skin more red. Its probably because I was over exfoliating my face. If your going to use this to hand wash your face then it will work nicely, as its very pH balancing & oil free. I find it to be effective even if I use it every other day with my clarisonic and alternate. But for daily use, I had to choose-Clarisonic or AHA face wash, I chose my Clarisonic.

on 6/15/2008 9:37:00 AM

Excellent face wash I've ever tried! The product can remove makeup and dirts, with no dry feelings on face. Rather better than the cleansers dry me before. Certainly will buy it again.