Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

4.2

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 3/10/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have used this cleanser for years. I had very oily skin most of my life, and now that I am older, this is still one of the most gentle cleansers that really gets my skin clean. It can be wiped off with a cloth if you are in a situation with no water (like camping). It also cleans most eye makeup and is fairly gentle on the eyes, although the past year or so I have noticed it does sting more than it used to if it gets right in the eye.

The price is also very right.

on 9/5/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This face wash is mild as compared with other foaming face washes I've tried. Nevertheless, because my skin is dry and sensitive, I diluted it half and half with distilled water. I tried using it only at night, but it still irritated my skin. I think this would be a fine cleanser for those with normal skin.

on 6/9/2011 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Alpha Hydox is the BEST KEPT SECRET I know of! I've been using it for 25 yrs and friends now email/txt me to ask what my secret is for looking younger than my 58 real yrs. I have very sensitive skin and AH never bothers it. You only need a pea sized amount, on a gentle face brush. A bottle of the face scrub lasts me about 6mos. It rinses off completely, isn't drying. I use several other of the AH line, also~the price is affordable, the Neoteric website is EZ to use and items arrive promptly and packed well. I hated when WallyWorld stopped carrying the AH line, but am happier that I found that and MORE on the Neoteric website. The body wash is wonderful, too!
You just can't go wrong here!

I've been using this product for about a year. Great simple cleanser that takes off makeup and is just a tiny bit drying. A little hard to locate, so when I find it I buy a few bottles. Would be better with a pump.

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner. I've been using this cleanser 2x daily for close to 4 years now and it hasn't stopped working for me - can we say Holy Grail cleanser? I think that it may be too drying for drier skin types but for my combo (oily t-zone), sensitive (rosacea), acne-prone skin - it foams well, cleans gently without leaving a film, and more importantly, doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. What more can you ask of a cleanser? It's cheap, well-packaged (no messy pumps or leaking), and is hands down the best cleanser I've ever used. It's nearly impossible to find anymore at the local drugstores, so I now buy mine in pairs from drugstore.com. I hate purchasing anything online, but there's no way I could do without this cleanser. Thank you, Alpha Hydrox!

on 11/29/2003 4:09:00 PM

I love this product. BUT!! I cannot find it anymore. Does anyone know if it has be discontinued? Is there access to it somewhere on the internet?