Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 30-35
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

4.2

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 5/10/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, with my dry skin, I'm surprised, but I love this cleanser. I use it 3-4 times a week mixed in with a couple others so didn't really know how well it worked until I left it at my mom's a month ago. I just couldn't get my face as clean with any of my other cleansers OR toners. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I heard of Alpha Hydrox on a site and people were ranting and raving about the souffle so i decided to try out the cleanser because mine was running out. I expected alot but the cleanser did abosolutely nothing to improve the appearance of skin. All it did was clean it pretty nicely really. Regular, basic cleanser, nothing special.

on 10/14/2008 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a sucker for new products and am always trying something new. I can rarely stick to one product. However, I'm on my THIRD container of this. It does everything just right. I have aging, acne prone skin. This cleans and removes the makeup without burning. I feel clean, but not stripped when I am done. It has almost no smell, the container is easy to use, it is inexpensive. So far, I have yet to find one drawback for it.

on 9/20/2003 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice, gentle drugstore cleanser. It's comparable to Olay's Foaming Face Wash. I like both a lot. FYI, this is not one of Alpha Hydrox's AHA products. It's just part of the Alpha Hydrox line. It's their gentle cleanser Alpha Hydrox recommends for use in conjunction with their AHA products.

on 5/16/2003 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very gentle. Smells good. Removes all makeup easily. Leaves my face feeling clean but not dry or tight. Great price too.