Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 19-24
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 10/27/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I order this in bulk. I've been using the foaming face wash for 2 years now after having seriously thought I would never find the perfect facial cleanser. This product is amazing because 1) it helped clear me up and keep me clear, 2) it's able to gently remove my eye makeup, 3) it's not overdrying for my skin but helps me keep my oil at bay and 4) it's super cheap at $7 a pop. This is the only product I've used consistently for so long and will definitely keep repurchasing!

on 6/15/2008 9:37:00 AM

Excellent face wash I've ever tried! The product can remove makeup and dirts, with no dry feelings on face. Rather better than the cleansers dry me before. Certainly will buy it again.

on 6/23/2007 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've only been using this for like a week, but so far so good. I started to break out a little from the Pond's Cold Cream that i had been using so i decided to stop using that and try something new. I searched forever on the boards and in P'ville for something that wouldn't break the bank OR break out my skin. This foaming wash dried out those pimples and they were pretty much gone by the next day. I don't find this product drying as long as you moisturize afterwards. I use Nivea's Moisturizing Toner and then Lubriderm lotion after i use this. It smells HORRIBLE, but for a good cleanser..who cares really. I got this for $6.99 at Ulta which i loved because i don't have to bother ordering it online. I'll update if i start to break out or it dries out my skin. So far though, I LOVE IT!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this after reading the reviews on MUA. I can't get it where I live so I had my boyfriend buy it when he was in the States. I have some redness on cheeks and I have perioral dermatitis and for some reason I thought this would help. This was not good for me. It made my face into a dry, flaky mess! : ( It was extremely drying to my already dry skin, this was not such a good idea. To cure the flakyness, I use nothing but Elizabeth Arden 8-hour cream at night on those dry areas. This is really working for me and my skin is smooth and soft. I also used the aspirin mask for the first time recently and it has also helped a good deal. I will nor purchase again.