Cover Girl Copper Radiance

Cover Girl Copper Radiance

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am never without one of these. LA Colors also makes a dupe but CG has better quality. There are 2 colors available in this I find not much difference between the 2 usually I'll just get one of each when I buy it. My friend got me hooked on they'd sweet little DS gems. The color is just right. I'd say it's a highlighter bronzer if there's such a thing. Ifs not too orange nor too muddy you can't contour w this but put it wherever you highlight & wherever u apply bronzer, you will need a separate brush the 1 it comes w is okay for travel & is pathetic & sad. I always keep 1 of these in my purse it's essential for touch ups! No mirror in the case. 1 lippie off for odd brush/no mirror on packaging. I'm addicted to these little cutie patooties!!!!

This is another hidden gem from the drugstore. After purchasing a Physicians Formula bronzer that is quite hyped up, I noticed it was too orange for my fair skin. I was looking around at the drugstore for anything that appeared to not have an orange tinge and I came across the CoverGirl bronzers. They only had a few to pick from and the one I picked (Copper Radiance) was the least 'orange' of them all. I took a chance and bought it.

I love this! It has a sheen so some people may not like that. There is no orange in this at all - leaves a nice copper gold hue on the skin with some sheen. Very pretty when used as a blush or even a highlight. Probably not good for all over the skin because of the sheen.

The packaging is very cheap looking and you don't get a lot of product (comes with a small cheap brush). I really don't care about that because I feel this is the perfect non-orange bronzer for fair skin.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

Great bronzer in my opinion. Love the shade! Hate the packaging though. It's really cheap and insignificant. Hate the smell too. Too chemical. If you don't mind the smell and the packaging I would say go for it, the shade is gorgeous!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Honestly, this product is a-ok for a drugstore product. It's not in your face tan, but adds a natural glow. The packaging is quite nice actually, opens and closes like a champ, and the brush is honestly a good brush for beginners I believe (though I do recommend a small blush brush). The product was not cakey, but applied smooth. If you don't want an amazing bronze color, but would like to add a glow to your face, pick this up!!

on 2/18/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am new to bronzer and very fair skinned. This shade is not orangey, and has a pinkish brown tone with gold shimmer. At times I wish it was more matte, because with a heavy hand you can look like a disco ball in the right light. It just takes blending. For that I use an ELF bronzer brush. I recommend this product to people new to bronzer with light skin who aren't looking for dramatic contrast or a huge price tag.

This product is to sheeny for me I always look like a grease ball in this not worth trying

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with this Bronzer! I didn't think it was going to be very pigmented but it is! It's very easy to work with, does not make you look orange, and lasts a fairly long time on the skin! Bronzers from the drugstore that don't make you look orange are very hard to find! This bronzer also gives a nice sheen/glow to the skin that looks very pretty! I would repurchase this again! :)

on 5/26/2013 9:53:00 PM

This bronzer needs some more attention! I have very fair skin (nw15 for reference) and this bronzer gives me an amazing glow. It looks shimmery and metallic in the pan, but it doesn't appear that way on the skin. I can only describe it as my perfect summer glow. I picked this up on a whim because the price was so cheap that it was worth a shot. I generally use high end makeup, but I enjoy this more than my nars Laguna.

Wonderful bronzer shade for me (cool-toned, fair skin). Too bad about the terrible CG packaging (applying bronzer, of all things, with that tiny stiff brush is truly laughable) and scent (thought it's not as bad as I recall from using their blushes back in, say, high school). I'd prefer to find a similar shade in a higher-end brand, because a better packaging would make it easier to use; but I will buy again if I can't, because the colour is beautiful -- rosy brown, very natural, looks great alone or with a hint of blush on the apples of my cheeks, lasts surprisingly well (I don't look paler by the end of the day). Good product in a terrible package.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This color goes wonderfully with my skin, it doesn't look muddy and the shimmer doesn't show up on my skin with is fantastic. It's cheap, tiny, and applies great.